Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda character with the best Final Smash?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

toon link all the way if you think that toon links & link final smash are missable... (at first) after you get the hang of it it rocks it has a farther range than you know... lets say you jump then Toon link uses his final smash, if it is hardly over what his range is he will teleport to him. same with barely out of range to the side...

:rockstars:

:cow: :bunny: :cow: :bunny:
:landmaster: :touche: :touche: :offtopic: (for me :biggrin: )

Posted

QUOTE (promagic @ Jul 21 2008, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow This is a close poll!!!

Links smash is far superior to toon links.

theyr the same :wacko:

Posted

Ganon turns into beast ganon? I don't care I never get the smash ball with Ganon, or Zelda/Shiek. :(

Posted

Hmmmmmmmm, I go with Link and Toon Link's Final Smash. After all their 2 of my best characters in brawl and their Final smashes are awesome!

Posted

QUOTE (Y. Link Addict @ Jul 22 2008, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ganon turns into beast ganon? I don't care I never get the smash ball with Ganon, or Zelda/Shiek. :(

Yes. Ganondorf turns into Beast Ganon from TP. He transforms, stomps the ground and roars, and zooms across the screen then teleports back to his original position. The stomp traps players on the ground into the stage, and the roar stuns midair players.

Zelda whips out the Light Arrow she uses in TP and it pierces anyone within range regardless of their proximity to her. It makes the sound of a home-run bat attack and zooms in on each person it hits in freeze-frame for ownage effect, then launches them off in a 45-degree angle. Sheik's is the same, but slighty stronger and launches people straight at a zero-degree angle.

Posted

Link. It's easier to hit with (for me, anyways) and is pretty effective. I can't seem to hit with Zelda/Sheik's, and Ganondorf's is ok, but I can almost never get the smash ball with him.

Posted

It's pretty sickening how most people are choosing Link/Toon Link's when Ganondorf's is far better. Let's look at the facts:
Link's and Ganondorf's have just about the same knockback, so the same KO potential.
Link's can only hit one person. Two if you're lucky. Three is like, "OMGROFLAMAZING!" because it never really happens.
Ganondorf's could KO everyone onscreen, but I get two half the time due to some fluke.
Link's range is limited. Ganondorf's goes all the way to the ends of the earth.
Link's stuns the person caught in his range. Ganondorf's first sticks nearby people in the ground (as if they were hit by a Pitfall), then it stuns all players on the ground in front of him, then all in the air in front of him. He proceeds to charge through them all.

junruntndtrbnjnxa;oIR The only reason anyone's voted for Link's is either "I don't know" or "I like how it feels." These mean nothing. Disregard your senseless reasoning, for it is not on your nonsense whims that facts are made.

Honestly, I like Zelda's better than Link's. =O

Posted

Zelda's SUCKS.

Link's Is.... eh... alright i guess.

Toon link's... i don't see any dfference.

GANDONDORFS FOREVER.

It's impossible to escape >:D

I've slaughtered so many people as Ganondorf online.

Just not friends DX

ESPECIALLY OH NOES. MISS PK THUNDAR SMASHER BALL.

>>

Unless im Lucas it's impossible to get the smash ball when Brawling Oh Noes >:P

Posted

QUOTE (SirJoshizzle @ Jul 22 2008, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes. Ganondorf turns into Beast Ganon from TP. He transforms, stomps the ground and roars, and zooms across the screen then teleports back to his original position. The stomp traps players on the ground into the stage, and the roar stuns midair players.

Zelda whips out the Light Arrow she uses in TP and it pierces anyone within range regardless of their proximity to her. It makes the sound of a home-run bat attack and zooms in on each person it hits in freeze-frame for ownage effect, then launches them off in a 45-degree angle. Sheik's is the same, but slighty stronger and launches people straight at a zero-degree angle.

That's cool! I'm gonna train to get the smash ball with Ganondorf, and Zelda.

Posted

Zelda's is incredibly easy to spot on people. It passes through the stage's boundaries, so you don't have to make you're right in front of whoever you're trying to target. If they're anywhere near the path of the arrow, they're stunned still hit, and like I said, making you're you're close to them isn't a problem like in Link's/Toon Link's since the arrow travels straight across the screen. It goes through dodges and shields, so you're a lot less likely to miss than Marth/Link/Took Link. Anyone above 35-40% is pretty much a goner too, but that's dependent on the stage's boundaries.

Posted

Link's Final Smash is actually superior to Toon Link's... First of all, as I've mentioned earlier, it has an insane range compared to Toon Link's... Second of all, Toon Link's inflicts less damage and knockback. About half the knockback of Link's. That's really just lame.
Not to mention that it's so easy to midair dodge or roll behind that move. It's a mockery! If the other person's skilled enough, you'll never hit them! Ganondorf's lasts much longer and it still hits you even if you're not paralyzed! (I think...)
It stuns people in MIDAIR. Jeez, people...
Zelda's technically doesn't stun the opposing players. It just zooms in on them as a message to them that they have been OWNED.
Sahaqiel

Posted

QUOTE (Sahaqiel @ Jul 22 2008, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zelda's technically doesn't stun the opposing players. It just zooms in on them as a message to them that they have been OWNED.

That's not what I meant. When you actually activate the attack and before she lets go of the arrow, you can see that anyone in the path of the arrow or anyone anywhere near it is stunned for a second right before it zooms in on them. That's something that makes it much easier to spot people than Triforce Slash or Critical Hit, because they have no time to dodge it.