Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragons

352 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol. I'm still after a paper dragon. I was about to get Umbreon a white egg, but I couldn't have any more until today.

Posted

plz help my dragons grow!!! only a day left!

Posted

I'm sad. I bred Priscila and Junsui, but I could only keep one egg(out of 3). If you get one of their eggs(purple dragons), please tell me.

Posted

Gah mine still don't haver wings, and it's their last day. Primitus I promised you if you died I'd make sure the others lived, but you didn't so please don't be upset about not holding true to my promise.

Posted (edited)

Well I'm going on another dragon hunt here in about 9-8 minuets. I'm after an orange.

Missed an Orange, but I got this. z4gP.gif

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Nice a black. I want mine to grow up. and then to get a white.

Posted

Post them in the one day left topic on incubators!

Well, I've been checking up on their eggs... One of them is sick and I can't do anything about it. I don't know if anyone grabbed them yet...

Posted

I will, and I'm sorry both about the sick one, and to tell you that one died. *Has a moment of silence*

Posted

Aw... Someone killed it. It still had about 6 days to live... Poor thing. TT-TT Never had a chance...

Posted

*Finishes moment of silence* Okay odd. Both of my cats I gave tribe names are female, and so are their namesakes (I wasn't surprised about Lark 'cause she's a purple, but just odd about Wing) That's two with wings...

Posted

I hope they make it! It's sad when someone kills a dragon, but it's even sadder when you're trying not to let them die...

Posted

I agree. Primitus help me achieve their survival, give them the same strength that helped you pull through. (yes I'm begging to the dragon I raised :cry: )

Posted

You can do it! Hopefully, the 2 with wings will mature tomorrow. When did they grow wings?

Posted

recently (my mom says Lark had her's this morning, but I don't remember), Lark only has 0.87 days left so... Littlefire Axephiame please grow wings!

Posted

Hmm... Maybe they'll grow up faster(because we're cutting it close), but usually a dragon has wings for 2 days, then it matures...