Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Followers of the Golden Toast

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Goron Lord is BACK! Thank you guys for your support. For those who don't know whats going on, I was Goron Lord, then Saumth of Damymro, who started this topic. Feels great to have it back. The Golden Toast has favored me. We must show thanks, my people.

Posted

[quote name='Goron Lord' post='159227' date='Jul 31 2008, 12:21 AM']Goron Lord is BACK! Thank you guys for your support. For those who don't know whats going on, I was Goron Lord, then Saumth of Damymro, who started this topic. Feels great to have it back. The Golden Toast has favored me. We must show thanks my people.[/quote]
Thank you Golden Toast, and welcome back Goron Lord.

Posted

I'm going to get to a thousand posts. I know it!

Posted

[quote name='Goron Lord' post='159492' date='Aug 1 2008, 01:54 PM']I'm going to get to a thousand posts. I know it![/quote]
With the power of the Toast I know you will.

Posted

Though he may say it, Y. Link Addict is no longer a true follower of The Golden Toast. He is shallow-minded, and the Toast is greatly displeased. Y. Link must repent, or leave forever.

Posted

-shot-
This is just bad.

Posted

[quote name='Goron Lord' post='160409' date='Aug 7 2008, 12:34 AM']Though he may say it, Y. Link Addict is no longer a true follower of The Golden Toast. He is shallow-minded, and the Toast is greatly displeased. Y. Link must repent, or leave forever.[/quote]
I'm not shallow-minded. Name one thing i've done shallow minded.

Posted

By questioning me, you question the toast. Questioning the toast is a terrible deed.

Posted

[quote name='Goron Lord' post='163005' date='Aug 16 2008, 08:19 PM']By questioning me, you question the toast. Questioning the toast is a terrible deed.[/quote]
I didn't question you, I asked a question.

Posted

Even if you didn't question the toast, you've challenged the toast.

And yes, shallow can mean silly and/or simple. If you wish to know what's shallow, let's discuss your hate of Toon Link. It is also a combination of being stubborn.

Posted

[quote name='Goron Lord' post='163011' date='Aug 16 2008, 08:34 PM']Even if you didn't question the toast, you've challenged the toast.

And yes, shallow can mean silly and/or simple. If you wish to know what's shallow, let's discuss your hate of Toon Link. It is also a combination of being stubborn.[/quote]
So I don't like Toon Link, and everyone complains about it, and the stubberness goes the same with what I just said.

Posted

It is silly and simple.

Y. Link Addict can never come back. He has lost his way, and we cannot help him now.

Posted

toast....?i folo link not toast...

Posted

I have an announcement. The Golden Toast sucks.

Posted

[quote name='Goron Lord' post='165579' date='Aug 26 2008, 07:49 PM']I have an announcement. The Golden Toast sucks.[/quote]

:o *gasp*

Why do you say that?