Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GIVEAWAY: Phantom Hourglass Collectors Edition Walkthrough

70 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it's easiest to get lost in any of the water temples or Gerudo fortresses :ouch:

Posted

The easiest place to hide in a zelda game would be in one of the safe zones in the ocean king's temple, or while in battle mode, as someones base or a neutral base.

Posted

The best place to hide in Zelda is at Tingle Ilsand. Nobody would expect someone to be crazy enough to go there.

Posted

The best place to hide is the Temple of Time because it's in a time portal in a remote part of the sacred grove that's behind the lost woods, in which getting lost is quite easy.

Posted

I'd definitely have to say the Lost Woods in Twilight Princess, because you have no map, and unlike the Lost Woods in Ocarina of Time, you don't just get sent back to the beginning for making a wrong turn. It actually has a sensical layout, but even if you know how the map looks, you can turn around a bit and end up forgetting which direction you're facing. The Skull Kid seemed to have a pretty easy time hiding in there as well.

Posted

Ohhh... That's not fair. They don't sell to outside the US (or if they do, I haven't worked it out yet). *sigh*

Posted

The best place to hide is behind the fat Zora King in Ocarina of Time.
Duh.

Posted

Use the Stone Mask from MM. Then hide out in the Temple of Time, with the Master Sword behind the Doors of Time.

Posted

the best place to hide would be in the cave by lake hylia in TP

Posted

[quote name='Dustin' post='158562' date='Jul 28 2008, 06:10 PM']Last, reply to this forum thread with the answer to this question: "What is the easiest or best place to get lost or hide in any Zelda game?".[/quote]

Um.... What is The Lost Woods, Alex?
(Did I get that one right? =p)
No answering in the form of a question? Er... >.> Well, ok. It'd definitely have to be The Lost Woods because there seems to be some incarnation of it in almost every game - from the fairy field in Phantom Hourglass to the original hair-pullingly annoying Original 8-bit Lost Woods.

If I'm not allowed to have the same answer as someone else, this is where I smoothly switch my answer to the Savage Labyrinth/Cave or Ordeals... because only a loony like me would hide there & I get confused easily... Hahaha! =D

Posted

the best place to hide is the lost woods

Posted

the best place to hide must be the water temple or otherwise gerudo dessert inside the sandstorm but those are also the easiests places to get lost :embarrassed:

Posted

the best place to hide is inside the dried up well in kakariko village in OoT noone will find you there until its to late.

Posted

The Best Place To Hide Is In Death Mountain :D

And/Or Ice Cavern

NOBODY STEAL