Anyone else feel like this?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I just feel like hopelessness is the norm nowadays. I feel numb and yet sad and angry and hurt. No offense to any religion, but if there is a higher force then why does this poo hapoen????

Anyone else feel like this?

Posted

I know what you mean. Life can suck. Generally.

Posted

Fsck Yeah it can....

The poo that has gone down this summer has left me for dead...But I WILL NOT DIE.

Posted

Everyone feels depressed every once in a while. Whenever I'm depressed, I try to do other things to get whatever's bothering me off of my mind.

Posted

I've tryed it...

Posted

Well, all you can do is keep trying to improve your situation. Life might stink now, but it will get better, and you have to be positive and look forward to when that happens. You can always talk to a friend if you really need help.

Posted

Yep...

It is familiar to all of us (special in this age...)

I had it too... I did go cry... just... for no reason...

Just always keep in mind it is just because your feelings going mad... on this age... it all is just temporally...

I know it sucks...

Music helps :) find your music taste ;) we can help find you!

edit:

REALLY GOOD ADVICE:

And... take this too:

Valerian... you can find it everywhere... kinda...

Or let your cat eat it xD they love it :D they can so fun and sweet so ... the cuteness of your cat may help :P haha

Posted

God allows these kind of things to happen for a few different reasons. Perhaps it's because in order to rebuild something or someone they must be broken down first. There was a line in a song that says "let the bones you have broken rejoice!"

Perhaps it is to show that no matter how bad things get God can always make things better. There was once a blind man, and when Jesus was asked why he was blind he replied, "he is blind so that the glory of God can be shown through him" and then he healed the man's eyes.

Or maybe it wasn't God's doing at all. Maybe it was the result of a string of actions that were allowed to happen because of our free will.

Regardless of which it is, you must stay step strong. Others will hear your story and see your strength and be encouraged. Your testimony could change people's outlook on their own lives.

Posted

Post above me...

No... kind of wrong...

Adam and Eva :

The snake told Eva to eat a apple from the tree where they hadn't access to form god...

The snake told: why can't you eat it from god...? is he scared that you get as big and great as him?

At that moment Eva toke a apple...

Eva wanted to give the apple to Adam.. first he won't want it cause he know's it was wrong...

After a second try he did eat it too...

They at once didn't like to be naked anymore... god came to them and asked what was wrong...

He kicked them out of the paradise... we all still have a part of the apple in ourself you can name it...

But for short it is called the sins fall

We aren't in the paradise anymore... we have human feelings you can name it and than yes... this suppose to happen...

Posted

I've been feeling a bit depressed myself...kind of empty. Sometimes I feel like no matter what I do I feel like life is boring and pointless. The other day I was bored out od my mind and started playing gamecube to try to get rid of the feeling, but that didn't help. I got over that though. Maybe you just need to get out of a not so good routine...maybe that will help. Get busy with something. Although I hate band camp, I kind of like it too because it gives me something to do. :)

Posted

Post above me...

No... kind of wrong...

Adam and Eva :

The snake told Eva to eat a apple from the tree where they hadn't access to form god...

The snake told: why can't you eat it from god...? is he scared that you get as big and great as him?

At that moment Eva toke a apple...

Eva wanted to give the apple to Adam.. first he won't want it cause he know's it was wrong...

After a second try he did eat it too...

They at once didn't like to be naked anymore... god came to them and asked what was wrong...

He kicked them out of the paradise... we all still have a part of the apple in ourself you can name it...

But for short it is called the sins fall

We aren't in the paradise anymore... we have human feelings you can name it and than yes... this suppose to happen...

I love apples. I don't get it though. Every guy has an adams apple, and it's in your neck, and it chokes you when you get hit there. Wait my friend told me this story. I didn't understand it. All I heard was Adam, eve, god, and apple.

People feel terrible, but it's just a part of life.

Posted

I'm assuming you're a teen, in which case, that's natural. We get more stressed and emotional than anyone else. Going into teenhood, you go through tons of changes, and there's more reasons to be stressed. I feel like that too.

Posted

I don

Posted

Good advice.

Personally, I listen to music, that seems to help with most people. Have you tried it?

Posted

You Guys are so Lucky.

Everything I do just turns and bites me in the ass.