Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chat staff.

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok, this is a rant about 2 certian staff members, that need their mod removed.

Fierce_Muffin-He is a sexist, racist, immature jerk who spams the chatroom. Hes an ass to any new people, and bans anyone who disagrees with him, or gets mad when he is annoying them.

Nabeshin-He works with muffin, being the same thing he is(Excluding the racism and sexism), and bans people for the same reasons muffin does. Infact, he banned me earlier for Muffin being an ass to me, and I changed my nick to Fierce_Bagel. How is that bannable?

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted

Oh my gosh, you're Infinity?

Muffin's a cool guy. His sexism is all just a joke, and like it or not, everyone is just a little bit racist (I'm racist--damn those Asians). Perhaps he's just an ass to you because you say the most pointless things sometimes.

If the chat logs serve me right, you were spamming chat commands earlier, so it's not like you're any better. "!Pickup !Pickup !Pickup" Spam is spam, and it tastes excellent with rice. :3

Posted (edited)

And now this? Banned for using ONE and only ONE chat command, then saying ewwwwwwww at the result? I bet Muffin did that....There needs to be a serious staff change over there......(revoked after 1 minute, but still)

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted

Rofl.

This used to not be as much of a problem when I had higher moderator status and could deop him whenever he got too annoying or spammy, causing him to be kicked by Zelda if he continues spam.

I always reopped him in the end, though... >_>

Nabe doesn't really do anything much. I've never seen(By that, I mean, I don't remember) him banning for no reason, so you must have done something.

Oh, and DoubleAgent, if you said "Ewww" to something that involved !spin or !pickup, then he may have kicked you because you came off as homophobic.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Or because he was just being an idiot. I mean, really, he did the !spin, so it was his own fault, even though it's such a small thing. It's just stupid to say "ewww" to something like that, when you did it. Also, shut up.

Posted

People should not be banned for trivial things like this. Muffin and nabeshin will be dealt with.... harshly.

Posted

I think we've had some deoppings lately...

Or just a less active chat...

Anyway, half that chatter's aren't, but Dreezy gave some people status for no reason like voice.

There are some half ops as well, but they never seem to visit.

Most of the mods don't really do any serious moderation in #zelda, though.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Most of the time, we're just having fun.

IT'S JUST THAT EVERYONE'S AMERICAN AND HAS A SHORT TEMPER AND GETS ANGRY AFTER ONE INSULT AND STARTS TALKING LIKE THIS AFTER ONE KICK OR ONE BAN THAT LAST A FEW SECONDS.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

Posted

IT'S JUST THAT EVERYONE'S AMERICAN AND HAS A SHORT TEMPER AND GETS ANGRY AFTER ONE INSULT AND STARTS TALKING LIKE THIS AFTER ONE KICK OR ONE BAN THAT LAST A FEW SECONDS.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

OH MY GOSH YOUR RIGHT I'LL BAN MYSELF FOR BEING AN AMERICAN BUT ONLY FOR A FEW SECONDS

You do get pretty annoying sometimes Muff

But thats why we hate/dislike you!! :eek::D :D

Posted

Isn't that the point of being mean to people?

Posted

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Posted

Goodness, if you dislike someone in the chat, ignore them for God's sake.

Posted

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

yet it can be completely avoided if you weren't such a jerk, you're having fun at other people's expense....

Posted

interesting.

Posted

yet it can be completely avoided if you weren't such a jerk, you're having fun at other people's expense....

They're too easily angered.