Messin' with the pizza guy...

24 posts in this topic

Posted

You have Domino's over there alsfdkgfdlkgrejkhagljkdhtuhglsfd

They don't have that slogan over here.

Their most heard slogan is "2 4 Tuesday!"

Lol.

Posted

Good attempt :) get more creative next time.

Posted

The general idea of it was that I was going to dress up insanely and make it seem like I basically couldn't possibly have been doing anything normal, and trying to make him guess what it was.

I mean, seriously, what could I have been doing?

But he says something boring like, "You got beat up?"

GOSH.

I would have said something like, "You tried to put your shirt on, but failed, then you got sad because you failed and tried to asphyxiate yourself with that belt, but that also failed, because you fell over, which caused you to sprain your ankle, but you don't have any medical supplies so you used tape and toilet paper, which wasn't effective, so to drown out the pain, you played sad songs on that little guitar??"

HE needs to be more creative.

Sahaqiel

Posted

That's actually very well thought-out.

But now that I think of it, smeared lipstick, dress, and such would give it away to what you were doing...

It'd still be awesome. Put a bit of the lipstick on one of your friend's cheek like you two lol'd (I'm so stepping out of the safety line) and have them lay on the couch.

"WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?! D:"

DO IT

PLEASE

SAHAAAA

THE ONE CHANCE I'LL SEE YOU IN A DRESSSSSS.

Posted

If I had a dress and makeup? And I wouldn't go into homosexual overtones. I need to make it so I act perfectly normal but look like I'm extremely unstable but calmly and cheerfully say, "Guess what I did with my thirty minutes?"

Then have the answer be something totally normal, like "I was just washing the dishes, what are you talking about??"

Something like that.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Ololololol. That pizza guy's not the brightest bulb in the department store. =O

Also, that's a Shih Tzu. mandsljldsa I love Shih Tzus. =D

Posted

We pranked our friend yesterday.

Before he got here, Nate put a sponge in his shirt and put extra stuffing under his clothes so it was even, then put a kitchen knife in the sponge and covered it in ketchup. It looked pretty good, in my opinion. Nate called and said I wasn't there yet, then said he heard something behind his house and needed to go.

I put on a Halloween outfit and held a knife and a bat, then opened the door while keeping behind it.

When he closed the door, he didn't even notice Nate playing dead on the couch. >(

It was irritating.

Then Josh came later and we did the same thing, except we hog tied our friend that came earlier and made him struggle when Josh opened the door.

He looked around and then looked at me with the weapons and smiled, saying, "You're such a pothead".

=(

Sahaqiel

Posted

Guess what I did with my 30 minutes!

You got all beat up?

Dude, I was playing Halo 3, I dont know what your talking about

Did you do very well?

No, not very, as you can see

Posted

heres an idea you could use

i did this one once

get a clown costume and stuff it full of pillows to look very fat (like that guy from that one monty python movie,the meaning of life)

order pizza. when they come to the door, make gluttonous sounds while walking and say "thank god your here! i thought i was gonna starve!"