Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legends of zelda... Or Link??

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Lookie here! We've got ourselves a genuine N00B!!!!! The kind that doesn't know what that means!!!!!!!! The kind that's new to all video games!!!!! Let's tag it!!!!!

*Stabs the n00b*

Balls to the face, Balls to the face!

can we keep the teabagging to halo please?

Posted

Link is never given a name in the games, you always name him yourself. Link isn't even really a name, it's more of a term for the hero.

That's why something like Legend of Link wouldn't actually make sense.

With Zelda being the princess, she's the other appropriate thing to attach the "legend of" title to...

Well, for one, Legend of Link would be abbreviated "LoL" and I'd have to stab many people in the foot.

For two, Zelda is just awesome. I mean, if you're looking for the Zelda series in a list, you know to just go straight down.

For three, Link is the default name in Twilight Princess, (Which resulted in me stabbing someone in the foot because they erased it and put "Zelda", because they thought that was his name.) and you have no choice but to be Link in Four Swords Adventure.

Also,

That's not true. Peach gets kidnapped by Bowser, and Mario saves her.

Dude, there is a DS game called Super Princess Peach. It's officially Nintendo licensed and produced and everything, and it's where Peach does the rescuing.

Although that game was almost as sexist as Muffin.

Crying as an attack... Jay-zus...

And indeed, Hero of Lame.

and wala

It's voil

Posted

How come the game Metroid is called like that? You play as Samus, not as that evil creature :P

Well, for one, Legend of Link would be abbreviated "LoL" and I'd have to stab many people in the foot.

For two, Zelda is just awesome. I mean, if you're looking for the Zelda series in a list, you know to just go straight down.

For three, Link is the default name in Twilight Princess, (Which resulted in me stabbing someone in the foot because they erased it and put "Zelda", because they thought that was his name.) and you have no choice but to be Link in Four Swords Adventure.

Also,

Dude, there is a DS game called Super Princess Peach. It's officially Nintendo licensed and produced and everything, and it's where Peach does the rescuing.

Although that game was almost as sexist as Muffin.

Crying as an attack... Jay-zus...

And indeed, Hero of Lame.

It's voil

Posted

Don't multiple post, TreasureHunter.

Metroid has a reason.

You fight Metroids.

You don't name every game after the main character.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Please.

Posted

:unsure: Oi... this may be a while... :embarrassed:

Posted

The legend is about Zelda, not Link. While Link may be the hero, the stories usually revolve around Zelda.

Posted

:huh: ... what is going on with this topic!! :huh: it keeps switching from one thing to another!