FireFox

58 posts in this topic

Posted

It is 10X faster than my old one. Everyone should use it.

Posted

I'm using it right now!

If you have Google Earth, type these coordinates into the 'Fly to' search bar, 45

Posted (edited)

I am too scared to do it... This had better not be the Exorcist, otherwise, BANNED! BANNAGE!

EDIT: I dont have google earth... Lol

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

How could it be the exorcist?

Just type in the coordinates and you'll see what it is. If you still don't want to do it, then I'll tell you what it is.

Posted (edited)

Its just a desert...

OH< WAIT! WHOA!!!!

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

You saw it then?

Posted

what is it? Write it in spoiler tags.

Posted

FireFox symbol!

Yeah I saw it! THATS AWESOME!

Posted

I'm not sure how to do tags but it's not much of a spoiler, It's the firefox logo in a field or something.

Here it is.

I'm sorry for this but It's a good picture

200703261931345833.jpg

Posted

I'm not sure how to do tags but it's not much of a spoiler, It's the firefox logo in a field or something.

Here it is.

I'm sorry for this but It's a good picture

200703261931345833.jpg

haha cool

well, everyone knows that firefox is teh win.

Posted

I'm sorry, but I hate firefox. It is the worst you can use. Yay internet explorer.

FireFox sucks. I have it at my school. The computers freeze constantly, and somedays the internet doesn't show up. I don't know why people use it.

Posted

I'm sorry, but I hate firefox. It is the worst you can use. Yay internet explorer.

FireFox sucks. I have it at my school. The computers freeze constantly, and somedays the internet doesn't show up. I don't know why people use it.

Roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl.

Internet Explorer is the worst major web browser, hands down. I used to use it. It takes forever to start up, and sometimes it just closes all IE related windows at once without reason when I don't want them to. Then when I DO want to close it, it just goes whitescreen until I forcefully close it, getting the "Program not responding" message. It's also big and bulky... Just pretty unwieldy. Firefox seems to give more to screen space. It's also pretty simple and the add-ons are really awesome. And if, by some chance, you get into a situation where your browser closes unexpectedly, (i.e. power outage) then it actually saves all of your tabs and asks you if you want to reopen everything you had before. It even asks you if you want to save your session if you're closing a more than two-tabbed window. I have Foxytunes, which allows me to play things from Windows Media Player through my FF window, so I only have to keep one open, saving my taskbar from clutter. You can also drag highlighted text (Flipping AWESOME) and there's automatic spell check in open text boxes.

The issue isn't with FireFox, it's with your school's computers.

Also, YLA, if you used Firefox, maybe your online spelling wouldn't suck so much, no offense. I mean, Firefox corrects MY spelling. Me, the Sahaqiel.

Also, that Firefox crop circle is amazing.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Uh...no. Firefox is an amazing browser, possibly the best. I go back an forth between Firefox and Opera, so I can't really make that call. I am currently using Firefox, though, and I have been using it a lot lately. Internet Explorer has a lot of problems, including the fact that IE 6 can't display alpha transparency, and that is a terrible thing for a web designer trying to make a page.

I wish we used Firefox at school...

Posted (edited)

Roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl.

Internet Explorer is the worst major web browser, hands down. I used to use it. It takes forever to start up, and sometimes it just closes all IE related windows at once without reason when I don't want them to. Then when I DO want to close it, it just goes whitescreen until I forcefully close it, getting the "Program not responding" message. It's also big and bulky... Just pretty unwieldy. Firefox seems to give more to screen space. It's also pretty simple and the add-ons are really awesome. And if, by some chance, you get into a situation where your browser closes unexpectedly, (i.e. power outage) then it actually saves all of your tabs and asks you if you want to reopen everything you had before. It even asks you if you want to save your session if you're closing a more than two-tabbed window. I have Foxytunes, which allows me to play things from Windows Media Player through my FF window, so I only have to keep one open, saving my taskbar from clutter. You can also drag highlighted text (Flipping AWESOME) and there's automatic spell check in open text boxes.

The issue isn't with FireFox, it's with your school's computers.

Also, YLA, if you used Firefox, maybe your online spelling wouldn't suck so much, no offense. I mean, Firefox corrects MY spelling. Me, the Sahaqiel.

Also, that Firefox crop circle is amazing.

Sahaqiel

Internet explorer is the best. It never fails me... Untill it freezes.

I just don't like it.

So? It's all the same net work either way.

I can't even download it even if I wanted to. This is my parents computer.

Hahaha. Even aliens use the worst browser ever.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Safari and Firefox are my top browsers respectively. Safari when I'm on my computer and my iPod, and Firefox on the laptop (as I don't have Safari installed there), as well as when Safari fails me on my PC (which doesn't happen very often at all).

Firefox 3 > Safari 3 > Opera 9 > Internet Explorer 7