Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Opinion on Mario Kart Wii

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I know I'm getting it tommorrow, but you can still tell everybody what you think.

Posted

Please.

Posted

Really, I don't think you're opinion matters, but okay.

Posted

I LOVE IT!! :D

I just got it earlier today, played once for 2 hours. Online is great and easy, though hard to place high until you get used to the steering thing. Computers don't spam at all that I've seen, and I've seen alot :wacko:

Though I have't unlocked anything/body yet, there are still ALOT of characters to unlock, and right now they're 2 under being even to Double Dash!! So I have no idea what you're talking about.

Posted

It's a hell of a lot harder to recover from item hits and maintain a high ranking.

Posted

I got hit with two Blue Turtle Shells, and then a Red Shell. And I lost. And it was 50cc. And it made me feel like horrible. : (

Posted

I want that game. I have to wait untill Christmas though just to get it. How much is it anyway? I might have enough to buy it.

Posted

It should be the usual fifty, but I'm not surprised if the Wii Wheel ups the price ten dollars or something (that's how much it costs to buy it separately). I dunno, I'm forgetting right now.

Posted

It should be the usual fifty, but I'm not surprised if the Wii Wheel ups the price ten dollars or something (that's how much it costs to buy it separately). I dunno, I'm forgetting right now.

I might have enough, and I start bowling soon so i'll go get some time then. :)

I heard Rainbow Road is the most kick a$$ course on the game, but I could be mistaken.

Posted

I haven't played it properly yet but, when I did play it, it kicked ass!

Posted

The people online are hardcore, too. If you want some real competition, play at night--that's when all the Japanese people are playing (since it's daytime there). :D

Posted

The people online are hardcore, too. If you want some real competition, play at night--that's when all the Japanese people are playing (since it's daytime there). :D

The Japenese will kill my character. :( They would detach Dry Bones! JK :unsure: Naw they would murder me in that game.

Posted (edited)

Night time wouldn't work for me. It would have to be evening or very early in the morning for me to play Japanese people.

I would like to add that I have more rupees that you all... But I spent them on crack :cry:

Edited by Jesus (see edit history)

Posted

I got it, and let me say, it rocks my socks off!

Fierce Muffin, you are a retard :pwned:

Posted

I got it, and let me say, it rocks my socks off!

Fierce Muffin, you are a retard :pwned:

Who's your fav. character? When I get it, it'll be

Dry Bones.

On second thought don't read untill you have all the characters. I don't want to ruin it. I know because I saw the character list.