Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wow

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't see this video anywhere so i'll make a topic about it.

This guy does Though the Fire and Flames... on EXPERT

Posted

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

This guy 100% completes it.

Sahaqiel

Posted

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

Posted

No. It's called hammering on.

Those notes that are bright white in the middle instead of having the black circle you can hit without strumming if you strummed a note before it. The section the intro is in is actually called, "They're Hammer-Ons".

Hammering on on the intro is incredibly hard, though, which is why they use a method called "tapping", where you use both hands to hammer on. See, to hammer on on the intro, you must hold down the green button and hit the other notes, which sounds easy, right? But really, you have to hit the other notes incredibly fast and then take your finger off as soon as possible, because if you don't, then you'll mess up the sequence since the next green note won't get hit.

He uses tapping for a lot of sections, actually.

Hammering on/Pulling off is actually pretty easy, though, and it annoys me when people think people are cheating with hax0rz when they do it. "OH MY GOSH, HE'S NOT STRUMMING", well, duh, nub, he's hammering on/pulling off. >(

Sahaqiel

Posted

Sahaqiel's video is better.

Also, lloollool he has some fast fingers.

Posted (edited)

Think that game's incredible look at this.

DON'T WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH ANY GAMEPLAY DEMOS OF FALLOUT 3!

OR IF YOU ARE UNDER 18! WHICH IS THE AGE RATING THIS WILL PROBABLY GET. I didn't really need to put that in capitals but, anyway, Enjoy! if you dare...

Looks brilliant!

Does the video work?

Edited by Jesus (see edit history)

Posted

No.

Posted

Sorry. That was stupid. It's because I put on the video and tried it but it didn't work. It does now though.

Posted

No. It's called hammering on.

Those notes that are bright white in the middle instead of having the black circle you can hit without strumming if you strummed a note before it. The section the intro is in is actually called, "They're Hammer-Ons".

Hammering on on the intro is incredibly hard, though, which is why they use a method called "tapping", where you use both hands to hammer on. See, to hammer on on the intro, you must hold down the green button and hit the other notes, which sounds easy, right? But really, you have to hit the other notes incredibly fast and then take your finger off as soon as possible, because if you don't, then you'll mess up the sequence since the next green note won't get hit.

He uses tapping for a lot of sections, actually.

Hammering on/Pulling off is actually pretty easy, though, and it annoys me when people think people are cheating with hax0rz when they do it. "OH MY GOSH, HE'S NOT STRUMMING", well, duh, nub, he's hammering on/pulling off. >(

Sahaqiel

No, Sahaqiel.

He's cheating. >:(

Posted

No, Sahaqiel.

He's cheating. >:(

Yeah. When you've drop-kicked someone, you know when they're lying.

See one of the other topics to understand that bit^.