Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We won't show new Zelda game until its ready

31 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='The Joker' post='168118' date='Sep 7 2008, 10:25 PM']Oh... I didn't know there were any Cel-Shaded games for Wii XD

As for the Gamecube comment: WELL DUH. THE FIRST CEL-SHADED GAME WAS FOR GAMECUBE.[/quote]
It's clear you don't understand the point he made.

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='168023' date='Sep 7 2008, 01:20 PM']*Crosses fingers* No cel-shade, or toon, no cel-shade, or toon. I could do this forever, but I won't. I mean you get my point.[/quote]
I HOPE IT [i]IS[/i] CELL SHADED! That way all you haters can miss out on a damn good game. Plus it will free up your time. You can browse the internet and voice your opinion in [url="http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26536350"]forum polls[/url] saying "Gameplay is the most important aspect of a game!"

That really pisses me off...

Anyway, I thought they told Miyamoto to shutup? This information is relatively useless (and we already knew it was in development) but still... LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS.

Posted

[quote name='Vio Milanor' post='168105' date='Sep 7 2008, 09:36 PM']Racist...[/quote]
No prejudice.

Posted

LTTP with TP graphics or better
that's what we need.

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='168023' date='Sep 7 2008, 12:20 PM']*Crosses fingers* No cel-shade, or toon, no cel-shade, or toon. I could do this forever, but I won't. I mean you get my point.[/quote]

You're an idiot and I'm sure a good fraction of the board would want it to be cel-shaded just to piss you off.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Why must you hide it from us?!?! Why?!?!

I've been anticipating this game since I beat TP! I need it!

PS. I'm not crazy...i just want the game

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='168263' date='Sep 8 2008, 07:25 PM']You're an idiot and I'm sure a good fraction of the board would want it to be cel-shaded just to piss you off.
Sahaqiel[/quote]
Well, it won't. "Wanting" is differnt than "is" because you can't always get what you want.

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='168275' date='Sep 8 2008, 04:54 PM'][b]Well, it won't.[/b] "Wanting" is differnt than "is" because you can't always get what you want.[/quote]
Not when Miyamoto and Anouma expressed wanting to return to the toon graphics. Too bad for you, but you can't always get what you want, now can you?

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='168287' date='Sep 8 2008, 08:12 PM']Not when Miyamoto and Anouma expressed wanting to return to the toon graphics. Too bad for you, but you can't always get what you want, now can you?[/quote]
I was talking about it getting to me. Oh well I won't get it if it is.

Posted

When people start saying how good it is, he'll get it, because he's like that.

Posted

I never liked the Cel-shaded Zelda games either.

Maybe on the DS but not the other consoles.

I hope it's like TP or OoT those are the best. :D

Posted

[quote name='Chameleon' post='168238' date='Sep 8 2008, 01:22 PM']It's clear you don't understand the point he made.[/quote]

I make that my goal in life ^_^

@Odin:Me too! :joy: OoT style TP kinda graphics!! :o

Posted

Y. Link Addict, did you even play Wind Waker at all?

Posted

[quote name='Chameleon' post='168387' date='Sep 9 2008, 03:04 PM']Y. Link Addict, did you even play Wind Waker at all?[/quote]
Yes, and I beat it. Why?

@Odin, and Ryu: I three agree.

Posted

personally i thought nintendo did not deliver with twilight princess. too many little things here and there kept it from really hitting home with me.
a part of that may have been the intense hype over the game so i'm glad nintendo is keeping this new game under wraps until they are ready.
i just hope they don't disappoint again.

Posted

SWEET!! Hopefully they show it sometime soon in the future I'll be waiting...