Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Talk me out of it please!

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I just bought a shotgun and that kid across the street is really getting on my nerves...

Joking.

I actually feel like selling my Wii to get a laptop. I don't know why. I never play any of my Wii games anymore, I don't plan on getting any of the games that are out at the moment or any coming out sometime this year or next. Animal Crossing looks alright but I just know that I'd get bored of it almost instantaneously. I know that if I got a laptop I wouldn't get bored of it quickly. I think it would be more useful to have than my Nintendo Wii and...

I just don't know what to do...

To be or not to be. That is the question.

And I need an answer.

Or advice.

Or something please! I just don't know...

Posted

Its called a wii laptop. You might be able to find a guide (If you have a cheap laptop for it) here. instructables.com

Posted

Tough call. Wii is fun and has lots of options, but computers have even more. I'd probably go with a laptop, if it's a good one.

Posted

Yeah, that's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not going mad and that I'm not the only person who would prefer a laptop. I think I might. I haven't decided yet, but I think I might buy a laptop. I'm rating you all five star!

You can close this topic now.

Or you can keep it open if people want to discuss which is better.

In fact, I'll make this into a poll.

Posted

You already have a laptop.

Mmmm... Angels Teeth.

Posted

Yeah, but I don't have my own laptop.

Posted

I would have to say go with the Wii, cuz there's a new Zelda game out on the horizon... personally I'd go Wii over laptop mainly because I've been using desktop PCs for so long that I find typing on a laptop keyboard is just really awkward... sure I could use a USB keyboard instead, but I really don't like having too many wires littering my desk... although I'm sure I could use a wireless USB keyboard too, but then it's also a matter of the laptop AND the keyboard taking up too much room on my desk...

long story short; get a Wii. you'll thank me/us later :)

Posted

having your own laptop isn't that entertaining. INTERNET IS STILL FULL OF NUBS!

Posted

I'm selling my Wii, you can't talk me out of it now though. I've already deleted my Wii shop account and formatted the memory. There's no turning back now.