Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brisingr

12 posts in this topic

Posted

The third instalment of the Inheritance series, Brisingr, is on its way! The sequel to Eragon and Eldest, it was written by Christopher Paolini, and I think it will be the best book yet. Count down to the release of the book here!

Also, is it possible to get mods to put HTML in posts? If so, can they do that for this please? Here's the code:

Posted

no its actually 19 dollars ausd in the usd but why do I know this considering I am australian but this book is going to be awesome.

Posted

What would that be, like 10 pounds? I don't know. Just guessing.

Posted

I loved the first two books... I can't wait for the third :) A new dragon thrown into the mix would be EPIC :D

Posted

i am excited for this book i really am i read those other ones very quickly

Posted

I can't wait till Brisingr comes out! I really liked the first two books, in fact I'm reading them over before I get the next one. I read them so long ago that I forgot a lot of stuff that happened...whoops :embarrassed:

Posted

I find the Eragon series to be written like a really good fan fiction, but not a serious novel.

Yet, I enjoy the trilogy.

Also, it's a bit annoying when he keeps calling it a cycle.

Wtf, it's not a continuous loop.

Also, embed is simple. Put [youtube)(/youtube] tags on it. With all brackets, though.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I reread Eragon and Eldest in like 3 weeks they're great books I can't wait for it to come out im gonna stay till midnight

Posted

I read Eragon, but I didn't have the attention span to read it so I just skimmed it by reading everyother word. I don't even think that I'd be able to read the second one, let alone the third one.

Posted

I read Eldest like five times in the Philippines since I was so godawful bored.

Focusing on different perspectives, though.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I find the Eragon series to be written like a really good fan fiction, but not a serious novel.

Yet, I enjoy the trilogy.

Also, it's a bit annoying when he keeps calling it a cycle.

Wtf, it's not a continuous loop.

Also, embed is simple. Put [youtube)(/youtube] tags on it. With all brackets, though.

Sahaqiel

The reason he's calling it a cycle is because when he wrote the third book it was so long he had to split it into two different ones if you didn't know already.

Posted

The reason he's calling it a cycle is because when he wrote the third book it was so long he had to split it into two different ones if you didn't know already.

No matter how you put it, the series is not cyclical, unless the end of the third book circles back into the first one.

That's what a cycle is. A continuous process that returns to the first step at the end.

Sahaqiel