Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Halloween Costumes

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The season of the witch is fast approaching. Time for Ghosts and Ghouls to roam the streets looking for candy and treats. What are you going as?

Me I'm going to the annual after work party, I'm going as the Grim Reaper.

Here I am from last year.

post-4364-1222904157_thumb.jpg

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

me on another forum:

I was originally planing to go as Wrath from FMA (in his attire worn with the Curtis cause my mom won't let me go as his normal version) whom I'm going to make anyway for cosplay, but I'm starting to think about going as my RP vampire, (Stoker type/my type *is not a Meyer(that's right, yes?) person*) or just a (still Stoker type) vampire in general.

Posted

I make my own costume.

I call it Random Guy.

This year's model is a bit creepy, though. Two book covers cover either side of my face, and the rest is covered by a mask of masking tape with a slit to speak through. I can't find the rest of my costume as of late, though. >(

Sahaqiel

Posted

:biggrin:

I'm the one on the right.

post-561-1222906643_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

Sweet costume, SR! =D

Lol, love the costume GM! xD ^_^

I call it Random Guy.

This year's model is a bit creepy, though. Two book covers cover either side of my face, and the rest is covered by a mask of masking tape with a slit to speak through. I can't find the rest of my costume as of late, though. >(

Hope it works out for ya, and you find the rest of that costume Saha! Random guy sounds cool! :D

I was originally planing to go as Wrath from FMA (in his attire worn with the Curtis cause my mom won't let me go as his normal version) whom I'm going to make anyway for cosplay, but I'm starting to think about going as my RP vampire, (Stoker type/my type *is not a Meyer(that's right, yes?) person*) or just a (still Stoker type) vampire in general.

Hope one of those works out for ya, Umbreon! =)

I actually haven't really decided this year. I might go as The Phantom of the Opera again, OR I might go as Shinigami-sama from the anime Soul Eater, OR I might just go as one of the Sanderson Sisters from the movie Hocus Pocus.

So many costumes, so little time. :embarrassed: Better make a decision quick though, I guess. Any votes on which I should be? ^^;

EDIT: Thought of another costume idea. Lol, Zombie Waka. XD

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

The guy from Resident Evil 4?

Posted

Wow. halloween. I haven't been trick or teating since I was 8. Then they said I was too old, and I've never had anything to do with it since.

Posted

one of the Sanderson Sisters from the movie Hocus Pocus.

I love that movie! DO IT! I spoke with my mom I'll be going as a vampire, but like I said eventually I have to make him for cosplay.

(don't know when we'll go to a con a my cousin must have an automail arm...

YLA, live a little. Come on Adults who take their kids trick or treating wear costumes... and Saria's going... You should too... *need a light bulb emoticon* Go as Young Link!

Posted

Wow. halloween. I haven't been trick or teating since I was 8. Then they said I was too old, and I've never had anything to do with it since.

It's not just about T or T, Halloween psrties are a great time to wear costumes. That's why they come in adult sizes.

Posted

I love that movie! DO IT! I spoke with my mom I'll be going as a vampire, but like I said eventually I have to make him for cosplay.

(don't know when we'll go to a con a my cousin must have an automail arm...

YLA, live a little. Come on Adults who take their kids trick or treating wear costumes... and Saria's going... You should too... *need a light bulb emoticon* Go as Young Link!

Good idea, but I can't I can't find a Link hat, and I don't want to wear girl clothing... but I can wear a green outfit... Better idea. Dark Young Link, or Dark Link.

It's not just about T or T, Halloween psrties are a great time to wear costumes. That's why they come in adult sizes.

I know, but no one invites me to parties. :( So yeah.

Posted

The guy from Resident Evil 4?

Yeah! :biggrin:

Dr. Salvador!

Posted

Damn, I have no idea what I am going to be :embarrassed:

I was focused on other things, I forgot to choose. Man......I don't want to be anything dorky, either. That would be a HORRIBLE Haloween, right? I never gave it much thought as well. I might just stay home this year. But...IDK.

Posted

Yeah! :biggrin:

Dr. Salvador!

That reminds me of the Leon Kennedy costume (RE2) I made for my nephew a few years back. It was awesome!!!! I dressed up as a zombie Umbrella corp guy (dress pants, white shirt, tie and zombie makeup).

Posted

i... sorta dressed up last year. santa hat with some eye patches.

this year i'm going as happy man. xD

Posted

this year i'm going as the scariest thing I can think of,

that's right

pokefan's face