Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Halloween Costumes

55 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm going as a Clone trooper!!!!!......................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

WHAT?!?!?..... i'm younger then you think.......fine......mabye.... uh....................

any suggestions?

Posted

:biggrin:

I'm the one on the right.

Wow, that's a cool costume! Is the guy on the left a soldier of Resident Evil? (S.T.A.R.S. I think?) :D

I'm still thinking of my costume...maybe I might not dress up this year... :unsure:

Posted

Well I've decided, I'm going to stay home. I'm also going to sing Cristmas songs all day just to tick everyone off. :evil:

Posted

Im not going to go Trick or treating because im getting braces on the 27th :( i'll proabably go for kicks anyway

Posted

Well I've decided, I'm going to stay home. I'm also going to sing Cristmas songs all day just to tick everyone off. :evil:

Are you sure you're 15, when I was your age I LOVED dressing up and hanging with the guys. One year we put poop in a bag, lit it on fire and put it on the principles poarch. And not dog poop mind you it was all human.

Posted

Wow, that's a cool costume! Is the guy on the left a soldier of Resident Evil? (S.T.A.R.S. I think?) :D

I'm still thinking of my costume...maybe I might not dress up this year... :unsure:

Yeah. We were also S.T.A.R.S.

Here's some more pics. I'm either Dr. Salvador or RPD.

For the second to last two I'm kneeling in the front with a gray shirt under my black vest in the first one and I'm on the left in the second.

That was a fun convention. ^_^

post-561-1223004880_thumb.jpg

post-561-1223004910_thumb.jpg

post-561-1223004931_thumb.jpg

post-561-1223004944_thumb.jpg

post-561-1223005023_thumb.jpg

Posted

I plan on going as L. I'm hoping to dye my hair black next week in preparation. I'll need some mohawk gel to get the the hairstyle too, but other that that, it's a fairly easy costume to do. Woo.

Posted

lol at Savanti Romero. :lol2:

Did you make those costumes yourself, or did you get them somewhere, Goron Merchant?

Posted

I made them. ^_^

I've seen your L costume, Oh Noes! :biggrin:

But not with your new hair.

Posted

I'm Gonna Be A Soldier :whee: :whee:

Posted

I made them. ^_^

I've seen your L costume, Oh Noes! :biggrin:

But not with your new hair.

Those are great homemade costumes! :jawdrop:

If I do end up dressing up for Halloween after all, I'll definatley post a pic. I can't find any past pics of me in a costume...

Posted

I'm going to be a robot.

With lights and stuff.

Not very scary, but totally cool.

Posted

Those are great homemade costumes! :jawdrop:

If I do end up dressing up for Halloween after all, I'll definatley post a pic. I can't find any past pics of me in a costume...

You can't really tell how dirty the Dr. Salvador one is from those pics but I beat it in dirt with a shovel like a total of 15 or so times. XD

I did. . .other stuff too.

Posted

Crap.

So, I wanted to take a picture of what my costume looked like so far, but I forgot to take the rest of the costume with me when I went to my dad's house.

For example, the opposite extra sleeve and the two book covers I use to conceal my hair and the rest of my head.

I know how some of you feel about my hair, though, so I just showed the essential parts.

I'll add more stuff onto it before Halloween starts up, though.

randomguycn5.jpg

By the way, that masking on my face is masking tape with a slit cut into it so I can talk and whatnot.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Are you sure you're 15, when I was your age I LOVED dressing up and hanging with the guys. One year we put poop in a bag, lit it on fire and put it on the principles poarch. And not dog poop mind you it was all human.

Last time I checked. I'll look again. Yup that's what my birth cirtificate says.

That sounds... yeah, but it's hard doing things with other people when they only hang out with you at school. They litteraly say they're my friend at school, I see them outside of school, and I say hi, and they don't care. So they never want to hang out.

This means that there is 2 months, and 13 days till chrismas. Ohh I can't wait.

Oh yeah, and incase your really wandering why I don't like Halloween I'll tell you.

Well it all started when I was 5. I was hanging out with my cousin, and some fricking kid came up to me with a mask that spewed (fake) blood, but I was 5 and it scared the sh** out of me, and I never went out there again... After I went 3 more years, and simarler things happened, and I never wanted part of it ever again.

There I told you why.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)