Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hemp can do everything

14 posts in this topic

Posted

The amazing things that can be made with the hemp plant!

Paper, clothing, food, biofuel, plastics, cooking oil, butter, sauce, concrete, building material, medicine, and much much more.

It's such a shame such a PERFECT PLANT has gotten such a bad rap from an evil repressive government...

Posted

Conspiracist.

I don't deny that Hemp is the magical plant though.

You can make canvas from it.

Posted

Yeah, Hemp is a very multipurposely plant.

I think bowstrings used to be made out of hemp as well.

Posted (edited)

And concrete blocks. That would be the party house to rule all party houses.

Edit: Sorry, I just noticed Dustin said it already... I'll look for something else.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

You should add this to the "Real Reason Cannabis is Illegal" thread. And just change it to the "Cannabis" thread.

Methinks Dustin is a fan.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Haha. Maybe.

I might be too. You never know... :unsure:

Buzzing all night long...

Just look at my newest soul for myself. It can be linked to both drugs and buzzing.

Posted

I don't know about this stuff. Growing one plant to solve tons of problems sounds okay, but why grow one plant when you can grow many different plants in many different areas? Also, growing one kind of plant in one place many times can lead to stuff like soil erosion, which is bad news. Of course, that's not to say that it's useles, but it's far from the solution to every single civilization need ever.

Posted

Fair enough. But it seems better to have one plant for everything. Then you don't have to know how to tend to loads of different plants. If you're doing it all yourself...

Posted (edited)

I don't know about this stuff. Growing one plant to solve tons of problems sounds okay, but why grow one plant when you can grow many different plants in many different areas? Also, growing one kind of plant in one place many times can lead to stuff like soil erosion, which is bad news. Of course, that's not to say that it's useles, but it's far from the solution to every single civilization need ever.

You can compost the parts of the plant you don't use and then use that for new soil. It doens't even have to be parts of the plant. There are plenty of things that should be composted and re-used but aren't. Although, I'm pretty sure most of the hemp plant can be used. But again, it doens't have to be hemp compost.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

So... Hemp can do everything. It's settled. But can it feast on the souls of others? I can!

I would love to live in a hemp built house. I would be licking the walls for my fix.

Posted

So... Hemp can do everything. It's settled. But can it feast on the souls of others? I can!

I would love to live in a hemp built house. I would be licking the walls for my fix.

If your house was made of just hemp I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even want to live in it. It would smell so damn strong. I'm also pretty sure you wouldn't be licking it. 1. That probably wouldn't get you very high. 2. It would taste terrible. 3. Burning your house is not a reasonable alternative.

Posted

Burned alive in a hemp house... What a way to go. That would be enviable in my opinion. Not the death part. Just the way it's done. That's style.

That'd probably go down as the single best way to die of all time.

Posted

No, it would suck.

Posted

Well, I think it would be funny. Very painful, but stylish! In my opinion...