Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you buy the DSi?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Probably not. It depends on how much it costs, and if some rumours are true and both screens are touch screens.

Posted

I told myself that I'd only buy one if it could connect to my network. Which might mean buying one and then returning it... So yes I technically do intend to buy one.

Posted

I will of course get the new DSi . I'll have to keep my DS lite though so I can still play gameboy advance games. I'm excited about this new DS, although I hope that it is about the same price as the DS lite. Even during bad economic times I can still find a way to save for my Nintendo stuff. =)

Posted

Heck yes. I don't have a DS at all, so I'd buy it for sure. It has coolio features, I think. The only down side is the lack of a GBA slot, but I still have an SP.

Posted

my ds is broken at the hinge i have an old one i like it better than the lite my brother has the lite and it wont charge so id rather have the dsi then my crappy old ds sorry if you think thats a curse word

Posted

nah, I'll just stick with my DS Lite

Posted

My DS Lite is getting pretty beat up. A hinge is cracked, the plastic plating around it is coming loose, the upper half won't fully lock in place... If it utterly dies, then I'll replace it with a DS lite.

Posted

I may buy this...
But later when Nintendo lowers the price and they come out with a new portable console.
So that way, everybody is paying attention to the new thing while i can sneak off with an "outdated" console.
(It'll also give me a reason to have the whole DS family)
But still...Later...

Posted

I've never gotten a DS before, but I do want one. So, I'll probably wait for the DSi to come out, then I'll buy a DS Lite at a discounted price.

Posted

From what I've heard the DSi sounds like it's gonna be a piece of poo!