Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another random and retarded insight into my life.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

So, today in my english/SOSE class, I had to go and bring a kid back to the classroom who was sent out. Anyway, this girl that I like walks out of her class at the same time, probably for a reason similar to mine. By the way: this girl is a real b!tch most of the time, which is normally when she's around other boys. So I'm walking, and then she asks me where I'm going. So I tell her. Then I accidentally walk past the room I was meant to be going to, and she actually tells me (somewhat nicely) that I've gone past the room. Then, as I'm walking into the room, she calls out "love you". Now, normally this wouldn't surprise me, I've gotten this a few times and it normally just means you're friends. But seriously. Coming from this girl, and directed at me, that's kinda a big thing.

It's funny, really; This girl and I have quite a bit in common.

Any ideas how I should continue this?

Oh yeah, this girl isn't what you'd call "popular"... Probably a mix of that and infamous.

SO if I go out with her, everyone's gonna know about it.

Pfft.

Posted

No offence, but I would say she is messing with you. She's probably so confident with herself that she expects you to like her. She's probably doing that just to give you mixed signals. You know, so that you embarrass your self.

I would steer clear from that one personally. It's never happened to me, but I just have that feeling.

Posted

. . . Arcanelord! Cat Girl!

I got nothing. They'll be here soon... I hope.

Posted

Yeah. They usually have good advice for this kind of thing. But I've already told you what my view on the subject is, so that's all your getting from me.

Posted

Yeah. They usually have good advice for this kind of thing. But I've already told you what my view on the subject is, so that's all your getting from me.

Eh, you're probably right. The thing is, though, that she's the same person that asked me out at the beginning of the year (and to whom I foolishly said no), and who went over and scolded my friends after they ditched me.

Posted

I feel bad for repeating myself, but I would still be cautious, she might be doing the whole thing to confuse you.

But I guess she could genuinely like you. So. It's a difficult thing to figure out.

But don't stalk her to find out. Just in case you were thinking about it. That's just an obvious one really, but... Still... Don't.

Posted

I agree with Teto. Girls, especially popular ones, tend to say things like that to tease you or make you feel uncomfortable or something. I'm not saying that's what she's doing, but that's usually all it is. (At least for me. :embarrassed: ) If I were you, I'd just wait it out. If she was serious, she's obviously bold enough to say out loud and will probably make another move. If she was just joking, no need in pursuing her anyways, at least for now. Until you're sure, don't do anything drastic.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted

In any school, It's important not to care what people think.

My advice is to do what you think is best. Unless it's inapropriate. If you know the things I mean.

SORRY! SORRY!!!