I LOVE this Article.

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like to see one that focused on how Hyrule was flooded. Or something that links Termina and Hyrule in some way.

Is Termina a different world? It seems that way.

Anyway. back to the topic at hand.

Posted

Whew. While I didn't agree with all of the points, I really hope that Nintendo reads this. I mostly just want challenge and a good story. I'm sort of leaning towards cel-shading. Maybe improved cel-shading with an adult TWW Link finally finding a new Hyrule years after PH. Maybe he even has a kid now with Tetra. (And perhaps the return of Linebeck! :biggrin:) Maybe that new land could even be Termina. (Though Link couldn't possible know about its past.)

Their ideas for gameplay were great though.

Posted

It should have a story like Metal Gear Solid. The next should answer some nagging questions we all like to discuss, but at the same time, raise new, more complex questions for us to think about while they make the next one.

That's how Metal Gear Solid worked out. The last one was supposed to be 2, but it had more question that needed answering, so they answered them in 3, but that just raised further questions. Then they made 4. And that wrapped everything else and tied up all the loose ends, avoiding further questions.

That's how The Legend of Zelda should end.

But... It has to end sometime... How do you think the series will end.

Oh well, this isn't the place to discuss it.

Posted

First impressions:

Good, so far. I've hit about the third page. Wait, what is this?

They claim to be seasoned Zelda fans? T_T

"hit a gap in the back of the shell of an Amos Knight. Let me pull back with the remote to block or parry a blow from a powerful enemy." "

... Amos.

Famous Amos, perhaps? Cookies? Knights of cookies? Might be an honest mistake, but jayzus.

Also, no voice acting.

Erghugh.

I mean, Sue-Belle is still adorable, but...

Yeah.

Also, Merchant, pairings? =(

Wtf, you people...

Sahaqiel

Posted

What is this from?

Posted

Japanese version of Four Swords Adventures. It included Tetra's Trackers, a minigame. Other regions didn't get the minigame.

Sahaqiel

Posted

First impressions:

Good, so far. I've hit about the third page. Wait, what is this?

They claim to be seasoned Zelda fans? T_T

"hit a gap in the back of the shell of an Amos Knight. Let me pull back with the remote to block or parry a blow from a powerful enemy." "

... Amos.

Famous Amos, perhaps? Cookies? Knights of cookies? Might be an honest mistake, but jayzus.

Also, no voice acting.

Erghugh.

I mean, Sue-Belle is still adorable, but...

Yeah.

Also, Merchant, pairings? =(

Wtf, you people...

Sahaqiel

Jees, Saha. One missing R. Its really not that big of a deal.

And sure, why not? Unless another pirate on the boat steals her. That Gonzo is quite the lady's man. But if the story was about Link rescuing his kid as opposed to the gal, that might lead to a more interesting and unique plot.

Posted

I also found this article very interesting. I think IGN raised a lot of good points, and it really made me excited for a new Zelda! I love speculating the possibility the MotionPlus provides, but really hope they don't feel gimmicky and tacked on.

But I do think everyone should be prepared for some pretty major changes with the story and overall feel, as Twilight Princess seemed to push the 'Ocarina' style game as far is it could go. Not that I really want any radical changes (the original formula works so well), but it does seem like we should be prepared for Nintendo to announce something pretty different with the next Zelda game.

Posted

I've seen that article a lot. I loved it!

Makes me wonder what they'll do with the series from now on. I can't wait for more information!

Posted

Tetra's Trackers has the Bombchu bowling music from OoT? Wow.