Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TP Spoiling

6 posts in this topic

Posted

As you Americans, and Canidians boast anout TP, we British, Japanese, Chinese, Europeaners, bla bla bla listen to what you will say about TP would not like it to be spoiled. I hate spoliers. And please rememeber this.

Posted

I was going to start a thread like this... I'm totally with you Hyrulian Master. To everybody who got tp, please don't spoil it for us.

Posted

...its mostly big spoilers that ppl dont like, big spoilers as in "the evil guy" or "what the last battle is about"

but its your fault for looking at the spoiler, unless ppl dont say that theres a spoiler in the thread.

Posted

:angry: I think the meaning of Spoilers was somehow taken backwards. I LOVE TP Videos! They give me and the people who watch them somthings to look forward to! Sure, If you don't watch them, you'll be suprised, but how will you know how to beat the Boss? Walkthroughs? 'cuz that's, in your terms of Spoiling, would "Ruin" the Game. I can tell you that doing it on your own, at least in TP, will take MUCH longer. If TP had the time Limit from MM, you'd lose every time because you wouldn't know how to beat the boss! :angry: GROW UP! We people form free countries can do what we want! You people are DEFINATLY not the bosses of us. Nor our Parents. Nor our Teachers. Nor our Coaches. SO GROW UP! :angry:

Posted

Woah, woah, woah....I figured out how to beat MM's bosses by myself...and OoT's...and WW's...and OoS's...and OoA's...and ALttP's...and FSA's...and all of the ones I faced so far in Zelda 1, LA, and AoL. I'm pretty sure I can beat TP's on my own, even if it takes a while. :mellow: And the whole spoilers thing--I think there has been a misunderstanding. I'm pretty sure everyone is saying that other people shouldn't tell spoilers to everyone without warning. Not that nobody should look at them. In my opinion, just warn before you say anything, and I'll be fine. Go ahead and look at all of the spoilers you want. :)

Posted

:D