Bomb & Sword Trick

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't tried that yet but I really want to but I cant. One of my friends is borrowing my copy of TP. He has been borrowing it for almost 2 years and he still isn't done with it. >.<

Posted

Well, last night I used this trick again and managed to get on top of a rock south of Lake Hylia (you just cross the Bridge of Hyrule and pass under the tree). But I couldn't really get anywhere except for the other side of the fence. Which would be cool, except that to fall is to die. XP

Posted

...?

It's that hard for you guys?

Once you know when to jump, it's really easy. Five minutes top, for practice...

I think it was when it was two "glows" from exploding.

I dunno.

Oh, but guys, you may want to do the Infinite Bomb & Arrow Glitch before you try this. It makes it a WHOLE lot easier, believe me.

Sahaqiel

Nice one ^_^

*cough* uses cheats *cough* Lol, J/K ;)

Posted

This was so cool; you know after you cross the Bridge of Eldin, you get to that rocky area to the north? And remember where the path splits, and you can go up the left path and then go around the big rock to jump off the small ledge to the right...? Yeah.

Well, I managed to get on top of that big rock! :D I was all psyched, and I started climbing, and then *poof*.

The ground below me disappeared, and I fell into darkness.

.........the game developers hate me. :(

Posted

2 therioes in one video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cs8THhibeM...feature=related

But, i may have a few ideas.

The barriers are very strong. That is obvious. Theres a few ways i think you may be able to enter. Try taking a bomb from inf glitch, then, because i think they are a bit different since they never run out, turn into a wolf very quickly. When the bomb explodes, jump to the barrier.

Or, do the sky cannon way. Find a tiny, tiny crack, and go to it. Keep switching on and off human and wolf until you get it.

Propel yourself over the thing with a bomb too, if you can.

We all know the XYZ axis of 3d games. Find a crack to leave the screen. Go up or around the barrier there.