Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ARRRGGH

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooo.

nop sry im not, i do not follow anime like a religion nor do i attempt 2 b japanese by adding -kun -san or w/e unless u wer just elongagating weeaboo

Posted

People that misspell common words used everyday and the spelling of it should be common knowledge by the age of everyone on this site. How do you spell sould "soal"? Think of words similar to them. Ball is similar to stall, stack is similar to stall, let's take the st from stack and the all from ball to make stall. Hey, it looks correct, imagine that. The only words I can understand being misspelled are medical terms, phobias, scientifical names for things, just complicated stuff that isn't used in everyday language. But, really, people, you should be able to spell words easily at your age.

I'm pretty sure I don't misspell things. Unless it's something like sloe instead of sole. Because they're both spelled right. I always check everything using Google if I still can't get the right spelling.

Confusing words that have the same pronunciation, but different definitions. There, they're, their. There is a location, it's over there. They're is saying that more than one person is doing an action, they're playing a game. Their is referring to someone's possession, their television is coolio. You learned this in elementary school. Another is then and than. Than is distance, then is time. This is greater than that. I was there then and I'm here now.

Than isn't always distance, 'I am bigger than moles with stilts', that's a lie, but it was written right.

I also hate when people use things like coolio. I'm not entirely sure who would, but someone would.

Overuse of periods, question marks, or exclamation marks. You can either use one period or three periods, you may not use two periods nor anything above three. Three periods make an ellipses, to say that you want to say something, but you don't want to. One period marks the end of a sentence. Question marks show that you're asking a question, adding another can make it seem as though you're very confused, no more than two can be used. Exclamation marks statements with great rage, anger, excitement, sadness, any large amount of emotion. "Get away from me!!" This can show rage, fear, depression. It also shows that the same thing that you can do with question marks also applies to these, you can use a maximum of two, no more.

I use ellipsis to emphasise a pause. But I only use three for them.

And I usually only use one ! or ?.

People Who Type Like This. What the fsck. its like theyre doing the opposite of what im doing except its still not correct. You don't just capitalize words in the middle of a sentence that aren't a really important word or pronoun. It's like capitalizing Hello, it doesn't make sense, unless Hello may be a name or the name of a place, I don't know, but, it doesn't make sense almost everytime you see Hello capitalized.

I'm gessing the spelling arrors are just for fun. You aree prety clerve. I use fcuk.

Is it that hard to understand, people?

Definitely.

Fsck, I love this.

As do I.

Posted

i m not gtramticlu wen im noy srttal ucx

Posted

Shzut jo fashe dungyon joo shtopeed wipersnapper.

Posted

^ Speak English or what ever language you speak Teto And Dungeon Master what are you saying anyway?

Posted

Dungeon -

i m not gtramticlu wen im noy srttal ucx

I'm not grammatical when I'm (gibberish)

I can't be bothered translating mine XD!!!

Posted (edited)

Oh, I see... You're talking in gibberish form because you have gram crackers in your mouth or your watching Lion King. I bet your watching Lion King and Eating Gram Crackers at the same time aren't you Teto?

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

... Guilty.

If I knew what gram crackers were...

I'm Scottish you see.

Posted

Heh-heh-heh I replaced your normal Scottish crackers with Gram Crackers you see.

Posted

curse.jpg

Posted

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooes!!!! I didn't mean to kill the cat, cats are my favorite animal you see, takes cat before bomb can explode, "there now you're safe kitty," says I.

Posted

baddudes.gif

Posted

XD!!! ROFLCOPTER!!!.............................. Tats fny dngn XD!!!