Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Crush+Girlfriend=Sad lil me

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Um...im kinda new to the whole 'forum' thingy...so here goes...

I have a HUUUUUUUUUUGE crush on this one guy (lets call him Fred). Fred has a girlfriend (lets call her Tia). So I see Fred and Tia sometimes, but they're never lovey-dovey "Oh Tia I love you Oh Fred i love u too" sorta thing. They just talk. Well, Fred stares at me in class sometimes. I like Fred a lot, he nice and hot and stuff. I don't mind. my friend says Fred likes me, but idk because we're sending Hallowen greeting out and he sent one to Tia that said "to my love" or something. (sorry if this is confuzing) Fred is cool and he's my friend. I want to be his girlfriend but Tia's there. HELP!!!!!!

(sorry if this was real confuzing to anybody) :wacko:

Posted

Well you should approach him because he may not feel like talking to you in fear of rejection but i think he'd like it if you approached him but that's really all the help i, myself, can think of

Posted

This is what I would do. I'm not a girl, so I'm not sure what to do, but, anyway. Here's my advice.

Wait it out. If their relationship really was real, they wouldn't break up. So. That's one bit. If they do break up, don't go and ask him out straight away. That's just bad manners. Wait a little while longer, what you would say 'a little while' is, I don't know. But then, maybe ask him out, if you still like him. Maybe talk to him a bit more though. Just so it's not a huge shock when you ask him out. That way, he might get the message that you like him, he might not, but hopefully, he might ask you out, if he does like you, I'm not saying he will, but if he doesn't, he might come out and tell you where you stand with him. So don't get your hopes up just yet.

That's my advice, if you understood it.

I just don't think approaching them is always the answer.

Posted

Thank you!!!!! I started talking to him more!!! Yay!!!! :D

Posted

^-^

I hope you meant my advice. I like it when I get to help.

Posted (edited)

Hey, Teto, since you helped that chick...

I SORT OF have this crush on a girl at my school. As far as I know, she doesn't have a boyfriend. Now, I'm not saying I want her to be my girlfriend. But I just feel wierd thinking about talking to her. Any advice on how I could get to know her better?

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)

Posted

Hey, Teto, since you helped that chick...

I SORT OF have this crush on a girl at my school. As far as I know, she doesn't have a boyfriend. Now, I'm not saying I want her to be my girlfriend. But I just feel wierd thinking about talking to her. Any advice on how I could get to know her better?

Well. I'm not entirely sure, but, personally, I would say... I'm not entirely sure about that one.

I would ask someone else for better advice, but,

Maybe you could...

No. I have no idea what I would do there.

Ask someone else.

Or start a new topic for it. Just to get people's attention. I just can't think of a solution for that one.

Sorry.

But nobody think this is spam. I just thought it would be better to reply.

Posted

lol Teto yeah i meant ur reply......ty again :zelda:

Posted

No problem.

Hope it works out for it.

It's my first piece of half decent advice.

Posted

OK Teto, see if you can figure this one......

is it NORMAL for a girl not to remeber a guy she likes face, even tho if you tell her ANYBODY ELSE, she'll know it? :huh:

thanks, bacuase this up there is my NEW, IMPROVED, AND LEMON SCENTED problem. :embarrassed:

Posted

I couldn't understand the question. I was lucky with the last one.

But, if you're asking if it's normal for someone to forget someone else's face, I forget everyone's face. I have to think really hard so I can remember my sisters face.

But I have a horrible memory. So I couldn't really give advice.

Posted

lol i guess i have the same problem then. 'cept even i can remeber my sister's face :D jk