Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Twilight Princess Screenshots

35 posts in this topic

Posted

The pictures speak for themselves. These new Twilight Princess Screenshots are amazing! The new images have been added to the gallery or you can simply click READ MORE to see the new ones all together.

I would also like to thank our sponsors which are listed on the far right. Without them, this site wouldn't be possible. Keep an eye out for any advertisements that may interest you. WARNING: Bandwidth intense.

------

june_1.jpg

june_2.jpg

june_3.jpg

june_4.jpg

june_5.jpg

june_6.jpg

june_7.jpg

june_8.jpg

june_9.jpg

june_10.jpg

june_11.jpg

june_12.jpg

Posted

Wow ... I haven't seen the 7th screenshot before. Looks amazing!

Posted

Where did you find tho'es AMAZING screenshots? Im just getting more and more exciting and can't wait untile the game will be releashed, and of course Wii too. :D

And how can you become more member. I mean not just a newbie?

Posted

Wow! Those screenshots are amazing! I can't wait until the game comes out. I'm itching to play:D

Posted

as far as im aware, you stop being a newbie after 10 posts, which would be confriemd if i was no longer a newbie after posting this.

Brilliant screen, but im wondering how much this was down to the other shots being posted on the other news thread

Posted

magnenic boots huh sweet

Posted

H!O!L!Y S!M!O!K!E!S DAWG Oh do you get these Screenshots. I mean all of the other sites like Zeldauniverse.net and Ganonstower.net don't even have these screenshots yet. Yo, these screenshots are chilling in the refrigerator and it is almost ready to be cooked. Foshizzle my nizzle, baby nowtizki my pokizki.

AH not kidding LOL well these screenshots are stupendous. They are flipping righteous, well anyhoo I ahve said enough. I know forsure this game won't be a stinker Yeah! BABY! I Can't wait. :o

Posted

detail man detail

Posted

Also of note, according to Nintendo:

"[Twilight Princess] will also be playable on Nintendo GameCube, but without the widescreen format or special controller functions."

This implies that the Wii will offer a special widescreen mode like seen in some of the screenshots above.

Posted

great screenshots but a lot of screen shots out there today look the same as these

and are these screens for teh gamecube version or the wii version because there is a difference in graphics and gameplay?

Posted

the 9th and the last ones are from the wii version, the rest are from the gamecube one.

The only reason for that is because those 2 are widescreen and are also screenshots of things at the E3 2006 demo, wheras the others are seperate screenshots released by nintendo...

Posted

All those pics are awesome, is there a video that has any of those as stills?

Posted

the two wii ones are in videos, which i beleibeve dustin has posted a link to now on the front page..

Posted

:D Awesome!!!!Well,it proves that Midna will be able to be in the main world (forgot what it`s real name is :embarrassed: ).I think that one with Wolf Link disentegrating (is that spelt right? :blink: ) is pretty..strange.. :o

Posted

notice that midna looks like some sort of ghost in the main parts of hyrule (not twilight realm), so it would be interesting to see if that's how she changes outside of the twilight realm or whetehr she stays inside the twilight realm and has some form of contact with link.