Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Twilight Princess Screenshots

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Woah! I got a gasm from those.

Posted

[quote name='Fenris Ulven' post='1047' date='Jun 20 2006, 03:10 PM']Woah! I got a gasm from those.[/quote]

Haha. Yeah, I know what ya mean. I can already tell...from the music i've heard, the pics..the movies. This game will truly be better than Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker.....Ocarina of Time is gonna REALLY be hard to top...but Twilight Princess seems to have more of an emotional connection to it. And the level of maturity helps intensify that along with other things in the game.

I can't wait! :D

Posted

*drool* Can't...wait... :embarrassed: Those look SO cool, now I'm more impatient than ever! In that second one, where Midna is riding wolf Link, she looks like she's having fun... :D And I'm glad you can go fishing again, that'll be cool!

Posted

[quote name='TwilightZelda' post='1228' date='Jun 23 2006, 08:36 AM']*drool* Can't...wait... :embarrassed: Those look SO cool, now I'm more impatient than ever! In that second one, where Midna is riding wolf Link, she looks like she's having fun... :D And I'm glad you can go fishing again, that'll be cool![/quote]

I hear ya, :) the waiting is killing me and the pictures are getting me more and more excited! :D ow... I hate waiting on a good game to come out. :angry: But the game makes the wait ok. B)

Posted

you guys are killing me here!!!! ok.........ok....be cool B) i can hang in there..........i think[font=Verdana]

Posted

[quote name='linkman26' post='1616' date='Jun 28 2006, 04:45 PM']you guys are killing me here!!!! ok.........ok....be cool B) i can hang in there..........i think[font=Verdana][/quote]
ok I will try to come down <_<

Posted

*pulls out picture of Link and stares at it*

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind being rescued by TP's Link! :D

[url="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/E3_link_art.jpg"]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3...E3_link_art.jpg[/url]

Posted

I know :D

Posted

i wana the twilight princes i wana the twilight princes i wana the twilight princes i wana the twilight princes!!!

i think these screenshots are awsome and it makes me wana hold my breath till the game comes out

wait :blink: thats too long to hold my breath *gasp* ok i will just wait :mellow:

Posted

:blink: Breathing is good...while I do know CPR, it is pretty useless over an Internet connection.

Screenshots. Also making me impatient, though I have learned patience to a good extent. :D

Posted

those are from ign i found them a couple days ago [url="http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748589/imgs_1.html"]http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748589/imgs_1.html[/url]
most of what he posted are on the next page i dont think sticking hyrule.net on this is a good idea they are ign's

Posted

there're not ign's either....

IGN probabbly got them the same way as dustin, they're offical screenshots that nintendo released, and the ign ones have ign in the conrer the same way as the ones here have hyrule.net in the corner, do you see any remenants of ign in the corner, i think no...unless dustin's really good with photoshop, but needless to say whether he is or not, they're not ign's...

Posted

dustin probabbly got them from the offical source, with no watermark (technical term for the logo in the corner) hence why he's been able to put hyrule.net there and it's done to stop other people taking them easily then displaying them somewhere without giving a source..

Posted

did GameReactor or IGN give their source? they didn;t make those pictures themselves you know, probabbly some offical nintnedo source and they don;t need to be recognised as its obvious twilight princess is a nintendo game...

Posted

Logos are never removed. If it doesn't have a logo, then it came from a high enough source not to have one (ie Nintendo or an affiliate) and they get the Hyrule.net logo.

You can't just pull off someone else's logo. Jpgs don't work like that.