Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MAH!!!

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I wish there was an easy way to ask a girl out in 7th grade.(or any grade) I wish I could... Help!(hope that's enough info.)

Posted

there is, just talk to er and asl her if she wants to hang out friday. or saturdsy, or whenever is covinient

Posted

there is, just talk to er and asl her if she wants to hang out friday. or saturdsy, or whenever is covinient

Wow you got lazy with your typing there...

I'd also like to add that if you ask to do something on a weekend it may make your intentions clearer.

Posted

holy crap.....yes I did, I apologize for my horrible typing job.

And I agree, weekends seem to say "date" more than anything else, especially evening/night. Ask her to a movie or something. Or try something different like laser tag, or go-karting, or demolition ball, fun stuff.

Posted

Suck her on, man!

*static* KSHHHHHSH....

Maybe you should like, give her a gift before you ask her out. Or be nice and show you care.

*static*

No, just suck her on!

*static*

Now here's Kirk with the weather...

Posted

One more thing... different sides of the popularity line

Posted

Popularity doesn't matter.

Why are young people so obsessed with it....?

Posted

im not... but obviously other people are or there wouldn't be any.

Posted

This is true, but this shouldn't get in the way of relationships. If the girl you like cares enough about popularity that she will refuse you ONLY because of that, even if she really does like you, then she's immature.

If she likes you and does NOT care about the popularity rift, then good for her. :) And you, of course.

Posted

yeah im talking to her on facebook and she never replies >_> so i will go into a corner and cry now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted (edited)

Hey, Could be worse.

You could have been really good friends with her for nearly a year, tried asking her out for 4 months only to realise she started dating some guy she just met a week ago, basicly screwing you over, even though she knows you have strong feelings for her, and she acts as if they don't matter, no matter what you do.

Yeah, trust me, can get worse. I'm still hurt from the above.

So don't cry just yet and keep going for it

Edited by Luneth Uchiha (see edit history)

Posted

I am, still no relpys so i'm trying in school, cuz she can't just walk away right, she has to say somtin!!!!

Posted

Perhaps I could be of assistance.

I find that getting a relationship to start is very tedious work (of course. Obvious, no?). Perhaps you should start off slowly, and work into a good frienship. As the bonding period goes on, hang out more. Perhaps buy her gifts to show such a friendship (nothing overzealous, though. Something like a pin or book for christmas or her birthday). As your frienship grows, you might end up becoming closer than you think. Don't rush the process. Wait until the moment is right. Comment on her looks, her eyes, the romantic stuff (again, not to overzealous). As her about her hobbies, what she likes to do, and participate in it if you will. Eventually, ask her out. Let her think about it, and tell her that you are okay if she has to think about it. Give her time, and don't creep her out. If she does not want to be your girlfriend, then just be her good friend.

Good luck to thee.

Posted

If all else fails, knock her over the head and rape her.

Posted

Foreaken Knight: I already creep her out

Dungeon Master: Maybe when I get a no.