I think i'm going to have a great next-week.

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ok, so i was walking home, thinking about random crap like i usually do, when i see this poser gang. the other day, this poser gang tried to insult me, and failed horribly. so anyways, i'm walking, and they have someone pinned. i thought they were just fooling around, but instead it turns out to be a guy who hates this gang. ONE guy tried to take on a poser gang. i just kinda watched, i was wanting to help him though believe me. So then, after the conflict is over and i'm home, i thought of something like pure evil. I was thinking maybe i could report to the school office about this and get them suspended/expelled/reffered to the police. I don't know, just a thought. Should i do that, or should I ignore it?

Edited by PokeFan (see edit history)

Posted

maybe things like this are hard to know what to do sometimes if you report it to office or whatever ask them to say an anonymous source told them it or otherwise you will probably be known as a "tattle-tale" or whatever or you could ignore it. Sorry if im not any help lol

Posted

hrm. I'd say you should tell. Trust me stuff like this should be reported. otherwise soon those posers would go after you. unless you want me to beat them up...

Posted

I would sell their asses down the river in a heartbeat.

Don't worry about being called a grass (tattle-tale if you prefer), Just don't tell anyone it was you who told. Something like that would spread like wildfire around a school. Be anonymous and tell nobody that it was you. I wouldn't even talk about it unless someone else brought it up. And don't be over excited about it. Just act as if it's nothing special. That's what I would do.

Posted (edited)

maybe things like this are hard to know what to do sometimes if you report it to office or whatever ask them to say an anonymous source told them it or otherwise you will probably be known as a "tattle-tale" or whatever or you could ignore it. Sorry if im not any help lol

yeah, well, these people have tattled on stuff i haven't done. i'm just seeking a little revenge, that's all. even though i'm a mormon, doesn't exempt me from sweet revenge. heh heh.

Edited by PokeFan (see edit history)

Posted

Next week is Homecoming Week for me. I'm gonna try to do at least one of the special dress-up days aside from Spirit Friday this year.