Police and Foodstuffs.

27 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually thought it was pretty funny.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yeah I thought it was p. funny, too.

Posted

Yeah, some cops have a little too much time on their hands......Maybe we should make a "How I was harassed by the cops thread"...i could fill up quite a lot. lol.

But I wouldn't worry about it, curfew sucks to get a ticket for, thankflly i never got one, but my old g/f did while in my car. They probabl didn't even record any paperwork for yur little romp though.

Posted

Gosh, eyeoftruth, you over exaggerate so much. =(

Sahaqiel

I was kidding :P

Posted

That's a great story, Saha. Remember to tell your children and grandchildren about the dangers of three cars. XD

Man...I love being legal.

Posted

I have a friend who got in trouble for walking to a convenience store after curfew. It didn't deter him from walking around late at night, but he never stayed out past 12:30 again.

I always make sure to pay attention to the time when I walk to starbucks. The last thing I need is a ticket.

Posted

freedom: the condition of being free; the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints

Posted

^ eh, it's only till your eighteen and get "all" your rights, hell, until your eighteen, your parents can call the cops and have you taken in for staying out later than they say you can, as a malicious intent runaway.

Posted

hell, until your eighteen, your parents can call the cops and have you taken in for staying out later than they say you can, as a malicious intent runaway.

That is clearly the best way to handle that situation.

Posted

it's not the best, but it is allowable, ntil you are an adult you are seen as property of your parents. It's also the reason that if you get into trouble as a youth, you don't get into troubl, your parents pay for your mistakes more than you do.

Posted

:offtopic: just wondering, but what's curfew? ( i dont mean the definition)

ontopic- one time, my dad got caught by the police for drinking and driving, but he wasnt. His breath just smells like that sometimes. Well, that was a very much years ago about when I was 5, and I was damn very hungry. I started asking for food from my mom. Few minutes later, cops let my dad go, we went to McDonalds and ate.

Posted

His breath just smells like that sometimes.

Hidden flask.