Cannabis

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I've smoked, baked with it, made tea with it. been hot boxed. I use to use pot alot more then i do now tho. I prefer a beer over pot.

Posted

Weed is pretty damn pointless.

Maybe for you. For me it's an element in chilling out with my friends, going to a party or whatever. It's just a better alternative than alcohol.

Posted (edited)

Maybe for you. For me it's an element in chilling out with my friends, going to a party or whatever. It's just a better alternative than alcohol.

Yeah, but you don't need it to hang out with people. The effects you get from it aren't much unless you get really high; but then you just get stupid/slow (but not as bad as you would with alcohol I guess – and you get more slow than stupid but I've seen some pretty stupid people). The rare times I smoke I just get buzzed. I don't like being around people that are really high (even if I'm buzzed).

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, but you don't need it to hang out with people. The effects you get from it aren't much unless you get really high; but then you just get stupid/slow (but not as bad as you would with alcohol I guess

Posted

Never tried it.

Posted

Nope. Even if it was legal here, I wouldn't. I never wanted to try drugs.

Posted

Drugs are evil, and mess up your body even if you just take them "once in a while". It builds up over time, and then people complain why they have so many medical problems and don't know why. Same for cigarettes and even candy. I don't and will never take/do any of that.

Posted

Drugs are evil, and mess up your body even if you just take them "once in a while". It builds up over time, and then people complain why they have so many medical problems and don't know why. Same for cigarettes and even candy. I don't and will never take/do any of that.

Candy? Wow, you're hard core straight edge. I'm quitting cigarettes, hash I will be smoking for a while though, even though I'm actually cutting down on that too. Alcohol is the worst poo you can get in your body though, that I'm completely through with.

Posted

Weed is one of those things that are illegal and shouldn't be. Cigarettes and beer are WAY more harmful than weed will ever be. But they're big business with taxes that states collect money on. The worst effect of weed is gaining a few pounds from all the junk food you eat while high. And boy do you ever, I remember eating Spam once while I was...you know and I hate Spam!

Posted

Never tried it, probably won't while it's still illegal. I just really don't care about it.

Posted

It makes even the most mundane things hilarious. I remember one time we were so baked this guy Jeff was scooping cookiedough balls out of cookie dough ice cream. Then he tried to bake cookies with it. When they melted he got so pissed!

Posted

When I smoked I was never that stupid. I don't know what's up with that. I hear all these crazy stories but I've never seen it.

Posted

The only time I'll smoke is if I'm on fire...

Posted

The only time I'll smoke is if I'm on fire...

What an idiot. You sound like my auntie. She died from a brain tumor three years ago.

I'm glad.

And for the rest of you.

Read the sig.

Posted

Read the sig.

:joy: