Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OoT and Tp same link!

36 posts in this topic

Posted

and I'm not reading all of yours XD maybe later

anyway Minish cap for one, is first

just saying... the video I posted explains it

and like I said earlier, WHEN I finaly finish my theory, it'll be MUCH better explained and alot of detail

Posted

I think TP is just a couple hundred (maybe even less) years after OoT. If you look at Ordon Village's location its essentially what would be deep in the Lost Woods in OoT and MM...Possibly after MM, while in the woods, Link discovered or founded (would be a little young for that one) a village and chose to stay there, eventually having kids, and after a couple of generations the Link from TP.

Posted

my simple answer is that probably link get reincarnated every some odd years it may be a difrent time but it is the same spirit of the hero ;)

Posted

A lot of things could have happened in a hundred years... Maybe things moved around a lil' bit.

Posted

TP Link is the Oot Link's son. The golden wolf soldier reveals himself as the previous hero, and calls Link his child when you learn the last skill from him. Also, his grave is below a sacred tree in Hyrule castle, described on a tombstone nearby. "The cursed swordsman...". When you learn all the skills, the soldier's regrets are eased, and he tells you this last message: "Although I accpeted life as the hero, I could not control who's fate would be driven next." "Go and donot falter, my child!" So the reason the TP Link has the triforce, is simply because he is the next bloodline of the hero.

Posted

Yeah, thanks for copying GameTrailers theorie. I'm glad you watched my vid! ;)

Posted

Yeah, thanks for copying GameTrailers theorie. I'm glad you watched my vid! ;)

Me?

Posted

It's not the same Link! Cuz' if you've played TP... It clearly says that Link's never been to Hyrule before!

Posted

No Wai!

TP is 100 years after OoT....:>

Posted

LA(links awakening) could be before or after WW(not sure not good at therorys)there was a big sea rite?

Posted

there isn't actually a specified time twilight princess is after ocarina of time, but they did say it was "a few decades" so this can't be true

Posted

ok i was thinking about the timespans in the games and what comes first and last and that stuff. I think Tp is right after OoT because there are so many charactors. Maybe after link turned back into a child after returning the master sword he went to termina to find navi. Then he killed the mask and went back. He knew he wasnt a cokiri so he went to live in a human village and he bacame one of them. He might have hit his head or something and forgot he was a hero. Then he naturaly grows up and becomes the hero of time again when he is needed. please tell me what you think

i think that is so true.BUT after OoT he set off for majuras mask then when he complietes that he could have immigrated to Ordon

Posted

The timespans are way to big there 100 years apart thats way to long.

P.S. you spelt Kokiri wrong.

Posted

It's not the same Link! Cuz' if you've played TP... It clearly says that Link's never been to Hyrule before!

True, he does say that, but if you recall the end in Ocarina of Time, Zelda plays the Ocarina and sends him back to being a kid

So when whats his face at the beginning of TP asked if Link had never been to Hyrule...heres 2 options:

1. He might not have remembered since he was turned back into a kid in Ocarina

2. And even though he's a mute, he didn't shake his head as if to say no either!

So yes, I think they are the same guy, just a few decades apart