Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm sick of it all!!!!

59 posts in this topic

Posted

why do all of you care? I.I

Don't give me that. I could never stand by and watch as you did something we'd all regret..... I care too much about this forum to let you screw up everything we've worked so hard to achieve. This community, my friends, your friends... or do you not care about them?

Posted

You know I have experienced a friend's suicide. Believe me, it's a grief and sadness you do not want to make your friends feel. You do NOT have the right to kill yourself, just because as everyone else has said, that would make everyone around you sad. Killing yourself is killing a part of them.

Posted

Damnit Vio, don't be an emo!

You listen to me. NOW.

You've made me smile on the worst days I've had.

You've protected us from that ASSHOLE, Skett.

You've ACTUALLY put up with me for more than one day.

Don't think it's just going to affect your enemies or friends.

Your mother and father, think about them?

They'll think they're shitty parents, and hate themselves for not stopping you from suicide.

Youe grandparents, god mother and god father will think they did something and despise themselves too.

Your cousins will be sad you're not around anymore.

Dying SOLVES NO PROBLEMS!

The same as war. NO PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED IF YOU DIE.

Suicide is no way to die.

This is the INTERNET. There are MILLIONS of asses who like to bring down others. You just IGNORE them and you-and your friends- will be fine!

Now don't you fail on me, damnit! DON'T YOU KILL YOURSELF!

Posted

like i said a while ago in another thread.

karma, you do good things to ppl. good things happen to you.

you do bad things. bad things happen to you.

try and do some good things in life. like help an old lady cross a road.

or simple, ask ur parents if uld like to do something for them.

u get the idea

Posted

I've heard of this problem. It's called internet cuicide. It's where you tell everyone you might commit suicide, and then.... Maybe die. But you know what you should do? Make it up to the people which you can. Do something for them which they would like. ;)

Posted

I never said I would kill myself... I only asked why live life?

Posted

Why live life? Friends.

I know you're not going to kill yourself, you have too many friends that would miss you, just take a look at this thread and see that you're surrounded by people that like you, all these replies for you in under 12 hours. You will only make your friends more upset if you didnt live life, giving them one less person to cheer them up (which i hear you are good at). You always have your friends, you can make your friends upset or angry, but they will forgive you.

So what are you so upset about? Talking helps. I know you agree.

I'd rather keep my troubles secret.. For I feel some people I can't trust but.. talking about it does help sometimes..

Posted

Why live life? Friends.

I know you're not going to kill yourself, you have too many friends that would miss you, just take a look at this thread and see that you're surrounded by people that like you, all these replies for you in under 12 hours. You will only make your friends more upset if you didnt live life, giving them one less person to cheer them up (which i hear you are good at). You always have your friends, you can make your friends upset or angry, but they will forgive you.

So what are you so upset about? Talking helps. I know you agree.

Posted

There is just so much bad in this world. I would just like to have my own planet sometimes.....

Posted

Ok I don't know wtf happened, but you should not, I repeat, YOU SHOULD NOT even think of suicide. You have a lot of friends that would miss you. And if this is because of the mage, just move on. You are Hyrule.net's hero, damnit!!! Wee all need you!

Posted

Vio, damnit...

Stop with the ...s and one word replies!

NO ONE IS USELESS. NO ONE SHOULDN'T LIVE LIFE BECAUSE A FEW PROBLEMS HAPPENED.

Even if some problems happened, probably NOT because of you, you can't stop living a life. You have friends who need you around.

I am one of those friends.

Damnit Vio, stop this. There are no problems you have caused. No trouble.

YOU never start the things in the chat.

If any problems happened, some ass provoked it.

Be true to me. Don't be stupid. For the sake of ALL of us at Hyrule.net.

We. Don't. Want. You. GONE!

Posted

Stop acting like that, Vio!!! NOW!

We are your friends, and we don't want you gone. Whatever happened, i'm sure it was NOT your fault. And as i said before, if this is because of the mage, just move on, damnit!

Posted

Heck, if you died, i'd probably feel partly reponsible.

DON'T kill yourself, i've felt like killing myself, a few times actually nearly successfully did it... Like i said in the chat last night.

If you feel down, don't make it worse, think about what would happen if you did actually die, it would affect everyone who knows you and knows of you, i have a friend who had a friend kill themself and she said how it affected everyone and how it would affect everyone if i did it... So, no, that would be a completely stupid idea killing yourself Vio, you're not stupid, believe me, i've seen some pretty stupid people and i know some pretty stupid people (No one on here though ^_^)

Posted

Hope you're feeling better vio, things will work out better, just have a little patience.

Posted

Everyone.. Thank you... I relized... I'm not exactly ready to leave the planet of Earth... and even if it is... I'M NOT GOING WITHOUT A FIGHT!