What do you like better.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I also have three other dogs. Two who actually live with me and my brother's dog.

I hope these pictures aren't too big. I'm not sure how to size them down.

Ginger

1229760098a5827347571l1.jpg

Fidel (Del for short)

1229760098a5827347630l1.jpg

Eris (My brother's one)

1229760098a5827464064l1.jpg

See? They're so cute. ^-^

Except Del. I don't like to admit it, but he is a bit of a soppy git. He was abused when he was little though. Poor Del. We got him from the animal rescue centre. Ginger, Eris and Blott were all from friends. Blott is the younger half-brother of Eris.

How could you not love dogs? Seriously? Sure, they're stupid, but they're obedient and loyal. That's why I love them.

Aw. Those are really cute. My parents won't let me have pets. :( Being a petless only child sucks. :(

Posted

I'm the youngest of four. Blott is my dog. I love him so much. ^-^

He's asleep just now. He's so cute. ^-^

He always sleeps between Ginger and Del. He always has since I first got him when he was 6 weeks old. He's almost two now. He's pretty big too. He always crushes Ginger and Del. Poor Ginger. He's about 12 years old now. He's like a cat though, Ginger. He has to be the cutest of them all though.

Seriously, does anybody have a good reason why cats are better than dogs?

Posted

I'm the youngest of four. Blott is my dog. I love him so much. ^-^

He's asleep just now. He's so cute. ^-^

He always sleeps between Ginger and Del. He always has since I first got him when he was 6 weeks old. He's almost two now. He's pretty big too. He always crushes Ginger and Del. Poor Ginger. He's about 12 years old now. He's like a cat though, Ginger. He has to be the cutest of them all though.

Seriously, does anybody have a good reason why cats are better than dogs?

Cats meow at night, and throws up on the carpet... No wait I guess not. Cats are walking puke bombs.

Posted

I just don't like cats. I like pets who are completely dependent on you. Because then you feel like they're actually yours. But cats would just hang around outside doing their own thing. And if you live in a town, your cat might have multiple owners. They're just users.

Posted

I just don't like cats. I like pets who are completely dependent on you. Because then you feel like they're actually yours. But cats would just hang around outside doing their own thing. And if you live in a town, your cat might have multiple owners. They're just users.

Yeah. All in favor of dogs raise your loyal hand. Haha dog joke. Get it loyal because they're loyal. Anyway *raises hands.*

Posted

*Raises hand*

I think this topic would work better as a poll. I'm not sure if it is. I can't remember.

But I like to think that dogs would win.

And YLA, did you notice that I changed Jesus' name? I changed it to YLA Worshiper for a laugh.

Posted

*Raises hand*

I think this topic would work better as a poll. I'm not sure if it is. I can't remember.

But I like to think that dogs would win.

And YLA, did you notice that I changed Jesus' name? I changed it to YLA Worshiper for a laugh.

It would work better because well it would.

And I saw that. It was funny.

Posted

Yeah. But anyway, let's not go off-topic.

Do you like cats YLA?

Posted

Yeah. But anyway, let's not go off-topic.

Do you like cats YLA?

Nope. I like dogs.

Posted

I like cats. I just don't like having one as a pet. And besides, I live next to a main road, so it'd probably get run over, like they usually do.

There's another thing about dogs. You're allowed to let cats out because they're smart, therefore, they wont get themselves killed most of the time. But if I had a cat and I let it outside. I would just worry all the time. But you just don't let a dog roam the streets. It's just get killed. Therefore, I don't get worried about them, because I know where they are.

I'm just a worrier.

I'm listening to Hyrule radio by the way. It has a MM song on just now if you're interested. It was a master stroke making the radio if you don't mind me saying.

Posted

CATS FTW

Posted

Why cat's then? Give me some good reasons why.