Christmas Gifts

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Yikes! Christmas! I Forgot To By My Presents This Year!

Posted

Not when in the Philippines, Christmas decorations are up as late as August.

I am listening to Christmas radio. It makes me happy and festive.

Pj broke the cross necklace that he got for Confirmation, so I just bought him a new one.

I need to save up a little money, but when I do I'm getting my mother a nice pair of earrings or something, and some little things for my friends. Ornaments or makeup or candy or something. I buy masses of them and give out bags to people.

And I always get extra, because I forget people. :[

My mother always buys mountains of clothes for my father, so I always wrap some of them up and write "from Kim" on them.

Alli has been my best friend for forever though, so she needs something extra. =]

Whitney... I can get her like. Manga. Or an itunes card.

Oh, and my parents still wrap some of my presents and write "from Santa" on them, even though they know very well that I know there is no Santa. xD They're cute.

Posted

I have two gift receiving occasions in December. My birthday (Dec. 2nd) and Christmas.

Posted

There's a really nice fudge store on the high street in Cambridge, so that's probabbly going to be where I end up buying a fair chunk of presents for other people (and myself)

Posted

There's a really nice fudge store on the high street in Cambridge, so that's probabbly going to be where I end up buying a fair chunk of presents for other people (and myself)

OH I LOVE FUDGE!!!!! I had the most AMAZING fudge this past spring. There is this type of fair we have here in New England every spring called the Big E (google it) a showcase of the fair are the state houses. a row of building representing ever state in New England. The Maine house has a fudge shop in it, I bought a chunk the size of a cinderblock, it was gone in three days.

Posted

I now have about $40 bucks saved up for Christmas. Earned about 3/4 of it yesterday by gambling with the entire family after Thanksgiving dinner. :P We were playing 21. Today my gf is at Vegas...should I count that as her Christmas present, and save myself some money? :D jk.

Fudge, hm? Sounds like a good gift, and it's delicious too. I'll keep that as my backup plan if all else fails. :)

Posted

For my oldest friend I got Battlefield: 2142.

For another friend I got a t-shirt that says "Fo' Drizzle" and has a picture of an umbrella

For another friend I got Walker: Texas Ranger (with Chuck Norris) Season 1

For my sister I got a Domo-kun plush toy

For my mom I got a bluetooth bracelet that vibrates when you get a phone call.

That's it so far.