Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I got a free wii you can too

19 posts in this topic

Posted

me and my cousins were desperate to get a wii so we searched on google and found a place wheere u can get a wii for free. u just have to complete one offer i dowlnloaded a free scrensaver (don't do 3d) then i posted my referal link on hyrule.net and people used it and made and account and did an offer and i got a wii. i am doing this for my cousin so go here http://www.freewii.com/?r=3551.just copy and paste the EXACT link into your webpage select your item and make an account ( no credit card required.then post ur referal link in this topic also thanks! :rolleyes:

Posted

is there any different offers other than the ones there? or do u even have to complete an offer? and our you sure this isn't some prank because i just hope ur not lying to us :mellow: oh and can u explain the referral thing a little better? :D

Posted

Pyramid scheme.

It's a fake, I doubt you'll get a wii.

Posted

Thank you F gads, sorry but ill just call you that i thought it was a fake!!!

Posted

Did that guy really get a Wii? I signed up in that page, just in case

Posted

actually yea its true not fake i actually did it and got one. wat u have to do is copy and paste the link above in ur address bar. then follo these steps.

1)put in ur e-mail address and make up a password. (also on the top selct a free item)

2)it will go straight to this page saying that u have not completed an offer yet. (if ot does not say so then go to where it says status on the left side of the page)( u may have to scroll down to see it)

3) so click there where is says its says complete an offer and it will take u to this page giving 6 offers.

a)i chose teh screensaver because i can just dowload a screensaver, (u have to leave it on ur computer for 12 hrs.) then it will take u to this page saying dowload know showing a picture of an elephant or something and click download know.

b)tehn afterwords click on teh screeensaver button in step a and it will take u to this page. do not scroll down instead click ont he left hand side and download a picture. (DO NOT DOWNLOAD 3d it does not work)

4)After the offer the screensaver website will tell the free wii site that u have completed the offer.

5)it will know say on ur staatus page that u have completed an offer but u need to do 10 referals. basically a referal is something u have to do to make ppl make an account on their site.

a) to do a referal just copy and paste the website it shows you on the status page right underneath where it says u have done an offfer.just post that website on hyrule.net like i did and tell pp about it and tehy will use the code and make an account.

Posted

I tried to do that, but there are no screensavers to download...just ringtones... :unsure:

Posted

did u look in the middle up part

right beside it there should be the screensaver stuff

Posted

About.... 300 words or less..

COMPLETE BS, reason 1) First of all, how the heck did they know where you lived? I mean, it's impossible to trace IP's. Unless you have the required tools to do so. And it's only for people inside the US, a real site like this, would have it global and i doubt they'd be offering free Wii's to everyone in the USA, i, personally, think it's a scam of some sort, those people who own that site must be freaking rich if they can afford to give away 300mil Wii's and most people would probably scam the site anyway, lmao.

Reason 2) I know sites like these, they just give you viruses and it'd never require you to keep it on your computer for 12hrs because they wouldnt know even if you deleted it unless it was a keylogger or something.

My point proven.

Posted

These are the offers i get: 10 bonus ringtones; Apply to Visa; Jamster Ringtones; Funmobile Ringtone and Wallpaper; Sign up for Blockbuster; Free Credit Score & Report. YAY! 100 POSTS!

Posted

actuall no u ahve to put ur address in and second when i dowloaded it a virus did not come baecause my virus blocker did not detect one. i got the wii i jsuty put it up here to help my cous get one too.

oh yea wallpaper watever screensaver wallpapaer just chose wall paper taht probably it i got screensaver but hey

Posted

The problem is...I do not live in the US, so when I pick a ringtone and enter my cellphone number, it does not recognize it...

I guees there will be no free Wii for me, then... :unsure:

Posted

oh yea it does not work for out of state at all for ringtones anyway sorry for u r u english

Posted

No, I'm Latin American. But what the hell I'll put the referral link anyways. Here it is: http:/www.freewii.com/?r=4556. Try to do it if you guys want to help me. :D

Posted

cool i have an ecuadorian firend named alfredo. he told me latin american r not interested in games so i thought u were english