Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gorons and Link

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

so you guys know how in Oot link helps the gorons and saves them and Daruni even names his son after link, in twilight princess don't you think the gorons would recognize link the first time they saw him and treat him like royalty because along time ago link was a hero/legend to all the gorons?

Edited by Jam (see edit history)

Posted

Actully this was posted by me i was just accidently on my brothers account because he left it open. To prove I will get him t go on again so this is really my post.

Posted

Ya hes right.

Posted

Jst pretend that those two posts are not there and that neko wrote this

P.S

sorry about that

Posted

Yo yo yo

Please put some evidence and some conjectures in this.

Otherwise, it's up for Zelda discussion.

I appreciate new theories, but this is more like a question with a thought attached to it.

Sahaqiel

Posted

This is quite awhile after that and it's not the same Link, unfortunately. But you're right. I'd imagine that they still had legends about a savior clad in green.

Posted

Well, he's saying that since Link was a hero of the Gorons in OoT's adult timeline, who was recognizable as the one who defeated Volvagia and King Dodongo and whatnot, that they should be able to recognize him and not try to throw him off the mountain in TP.

My only guess would be that the Gorons have all just forgot.

I mean, for some reason, not everyone freaks out every time Ganon is resurrected. They just think he's a normal dude until OH MY GOSH HE'S KILLING EVERYONE.

For this reason, it can be thought that Zelda games have a considerable amount of time between them.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Maybe it's because the humans have been horrible people to them for so long and only the old people can respect them anymore.

Didn't it say somewhere in the game that the Gorons had I dpdsmkfklsdm;faslkmmklgsd don't know but, maybe the humans were becoming more and more aggravating to them, like stealing their land I don't know.

Just the humans doing something to them that they didn't like.

It so does.

And the Gorons didn't like it and they began to dislike the humans more and more until they finally decided to cut off the relationships with the humans and didn't want anymore coming into their place.

Bodyguards probably would know less than elders, too.

Posted

Maybe the Oot story doesn't exist inside Tp, story wise or, in hidden things that really don't matter.

Posted

Simple answer is, Link never helped the Gorons in the TP timeline. After OoT, Link was sent back in time to a point before Zelda gave him the Ocarina of Time. From an even more ideal perspective, then, it would be logical to conclude that Link was sent back to a point before his adventures even began, since there would be no need to collect the Spiritual Stones anymore. Better that they stay separate from each other.

Posted (edited)

Simple answer is, Link never helped the Gorons in the TP timeline. After OoT, Link was sent back in time to a point before Zelda gave him the Ocarina of Time. From an even more ideal perspective, then, it would be logical to conclude that Link was sent back to a point before his adventures even began, since there would be no need to collect the Spiritual Stones anymore. Better that they stay separate from each other.

The only problem with that theory is that there is the master sword and the

ruins of the temple of time

, the only logical answer for that is that The Temple of time, the Spiritual stones,

existed, but not Link, possibly he was either erased from the Tp Timeline, or he made a Time glitch where he did all these thing, but went back in Time and told the Castle Folk that Gannondorf was a huge problem and he needed to be execution so he didn't exist being a big hero, but the execution brings us to the little thing after you complete the Arbiters Ground in Tp you talk to certain people that were the execution, this comes to a timeline. Oot (except the grown up hero works) then the execution, then

Gannondorf goes into into the Twilight Realm and makes Zant his slave, then the Tp timeline.

This would state that a large time happened before The Tp time line to Oot's timeline, a time big enough to destroy the original castle town (since the temple of time was located by the castle town and the temple of time is in ruins) and the temple of time, this states that the original castle town was destroyed some how, plus the castle town in Tp isn't in the correct spot for it to be the original castle town, so how did the original Castle Town get destroyed?

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

No, pretty sure mine's right.

Posted

They have better technology advances in Tp then Oot first of all, second of all the Master sword is Located in the Temple of Time, If you've played Tp then you see the ruins of the temple of time and you get the master sword from the ruins. plus you have to go back in time when you go to the ruins of the Temple of time, It shows enough resemblance to show that it is the Temple of time, you go back in time in that area, you are at the ruins of the temple of time which means that the Temple of Time was destroyed some point.

Posted

Yeah, but that has nothing to do with my theory.

Posted

Who said I was bouncing off your theory, true I might of started out with your theory, but then I changed it into my theory.