Wal-mart employee dies after trampling

19 posts in this topic

Posted

A wal-mart employee in New Jersey was killed on Friday the 28th (known in America as Black Friday, the unofficial start to the Christmas shopping season). On Black Friday stores have deals that range from 20-75% off. He was opening the doors when a throng of people pushed them down causing them to fall on him. He was brought to an area hospital but died later from internal injures. Police are reviewing security tapes for suspects, but it's doubtful charges will be filed.

In East Windsor Connecticut (a town near Enfield, where I live) a female shopper at Wal-mart had a heart attack while shopping. No word on her condition.

Posted

I heard about this. If I saw someone knock another person over to get into a store, I would knock their lights out.

Posted

ppl r idiots trying to get tvs for 100$ cheaper...

Posted

Did anyone hear about the Toys R us shooting?

People are idiots,

Posted

Indeed... (some anyways, like George Bush)

Posted

and bill clinton

Posted

This is true (he's lazy) and Hilary Clinton.

Posted

No wonder my mom didn't want to go shopping yesterday at Wal-Mart... :unsure: . We were going to get a flat screen for the living room, since we currently have no tv in that room.

Also, is that what's it's called? Black Friday? It kind of makes sense with the kind of things that happened to me in my personal life yesterday...but I don't want to get off topic, so...yeah.

Posted

We were going to get a flat screen for the living room, since we currently have no tv in that room.

We got a Big screen yesterday. :biggrin:

Posted

We got a Big screen yesterday. :biggrin:

didn't you guys just get your TV like a year ago?( the old one)

Posted

My friend changed her facebook status to say that she was going shopping again today.

I commented and said "I hope you don't get squished like the Walmart man."

They are trying to find who killed him, but to pick out individual tramplers in a crowd is near impossible.

Two people were also shot in the toy aisle of a store.

Posted

No wonder my mom didn't want to go shopping yesterday at Wal-Mart... :unsure: . We were going to get a flat screen for the living room, since we currently have no tv in that room.

Also, is that what's it's called? Black Friday? It kind of makes sense with the kind of things that happened to me in my personal life yesterday...but I don't want to get off topic, so...yeah.

Yeah "Black Friday" was first used in the 1960's in Philadelphia to describe the back up of shopping traffic. More recently it's come to mean a day that retailers hope to turn a profit or be in "the black" as apposed to losing money (in the red).

Posted

wilk

Posted

It's disgusting. People get hurt, even killed every year because of this crap. You know why? Because people rush through the doors in herds like a bunch of damn animals. Like COWS. SHEEP. They're a bunch of sheep who don't give a rat's

ass

who gets in their way, because they have to get the best gift at the best price, or Christmas is ruined. Typical low-class trash.

Posted (edited)

In the grand scheme of things how he died doesn't matter. I don't think many people understand his family will be short a son when they get their presents this year.

Edited by Morihaus Man Bull (see edit history)