memory card erased

32 posts in this topic

Posted

im ticced right now. a little 8 year old brat erased my ENTIRE gamecube memory card to play ONE game!!!!

i ahd a bunch of games on there to! Wind Waker with 8 saved games!(you restart after beating it) Twilight Princess with EVERYTHING collected! Mario Kart with ALL vehicles unlocked! Super Mario Sunshine with ALL power stars found! Mario Party 4 with all unlocked! Four Swords with everything 2! does anybody know if there is any way to get the memory back?!?!?!? is there any possible way!?!?!?

Posted

You should kill him. JK, but as far as I know there is no way to get earsed memory back. How many games were erased? What did he play that took so many blocks?

Posted

Nothing, zip, zero way to get your memory back. This happened to my friend a while ago, his little brother was erasing the data for a certain game, then a screen came up that said, "do you want to erase all data on this memory card?" the person clicked yes then my friend went to play ssbm and all the things he got (almost anything) so he started complaining.

Posted

I would kill the person who ever erases my SSBM memory. It took me 2 years to unlock everyone.

Posted

Sorry dude you are going to have to start all over.

I did something like this i reformated my ps2 memory card.

I had 20 games on it and i had to start over.

Ticked me off.

I hope you get all your data back.

Posted

Old memory card corrupted, and I lost my SMS memory. I got rid of it.

Posted

Once again there is no way to get your memory back.

Posted

I meant he is going to have to start each game from the start.

Posted

Correct, unless, if you were quick enough and it's not to late, you can go into the small design of the card and try to find the erased data going through the process of complete non existent, but the chances of doing that is not physically possible.

Posted

It could be worse I guess. Well maybe not. :( Either way it still sucks.

Posted

What could be worse you ask?

Your soul is looked in your dead body and you are left to rot for all eternity.

You become immortal and you are strapped to a pole with ravens feeding on you for all eternity.

There are several things worse than having all your memory erased.

Posted

Beat that little faggot into a pulp and always maintain a presence of intimidation.

Posted

I hate that. My card corrupted. I had that Pokemon Box thing and I had loads of lvl100s. I had every Pokemon, not all in the box, and they all got erased.

I was pissed of for ages.

Oh well. I got over it eventually. I was 10 or something. It was just after Colosseum came out. I'm not sure when that was though...

Posted

welcome to my world dude!

My 7 year old sister deleted my Pokemon coliseum data on "accident" I was almost done with the game to!

Posted

Yeah. I got annoyed with it and just sold the game. Oh well. At least that was before I had Wind Waker. I love that game. Second best Zelda game of all time.