What Do You Think Of Zelda TP? Honest Opinion!!!

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow tp is like oot on steroids!

Posted

Wow tp is like oot on steroids!

I hear ya there lol! And for yumiko's response to my video clips...you didnt think they're yells sounded even a bit japanese? I asked like 5 ppl who own the game and they all said yes! Your the first whos said no lol

Posted

I was kind of dissapointed by its length. this may sound like I'm bragging, but believe me, I'm just saying... Beat it in 29 hours with 14 heart containers, all bugs, all of the items and half of the poes. Now I've got 39 hours with all the heart containers and all poes. Truly dissapointing in its length, but otherwise great game.

Posted

I was kind of dissapointed by its length. this may sound like I'm bragging, but believe me, I'm just saying... Beat it in 29 hours with 14 heart containers, all bugs, all of the items and half of the poes. Now I've got 39 hours with all the heart containers and all poes. Truly dissapointing in its length, but otherwise great game.

29 HOURS! Holy crap, I;m at 29 hours and I'm at the second mirror shard, the yeti's house!

Posted

Took me about 32 hours to beat TP.

Posted

Took me about 32 hours to beat TP.

Wow, you guys are really good! I'm so slow with games like these lol, I mean I'm at about 29 hours and I jut beat the mini boss in the Yeti's house

Posted

I love TP its the best game ive played in a while i beat it though so now im sad but im gonna beat it again with 3 hearts so i still have that to do :D

Posted

You might be complaining about the shortness of its length, but try to look at the big picture. I know TP is also on the GC, but it is primarily for the Wii. the Wii is aimed at being a games console for non-gamers. Having a game that is of good length for hard-core gamers would largely take away from the whole accessibility concept, since its difficulty would alienate lower-level gamers.

Ultimately, I look forward to playing it when I get my Wii after xmas

Posted

You might be complaining about the shortness of its length, but try to look at the big picture. I know TP is also on the GC, but it is primarily for the Wii. the Wii is aimed at being a games console for non-gamers. Having a game that is of good length for hard-core gamers would largely take away from the whole accessibility concept, since its difficulty would alienate lower-level gamers.

Ultimately, I look forward to playing it when I get my Wii after xmas

ahh this is what i feared the most, is it as short as WW? i had the master sword on the 2nd day in that game lol (LAME!) cant wait for TP but it seems like a lot of ppl have said its too short, considering it took nintendo what, four years? to make this, i rlly hope it isnt short, zelda isnt a game for non-gamers, its a game for hardcore gamers, idk yet tho i havnt played TP but if its short just for non-gamers like how you say....im going to go into depression lol, but seriously nintendo said this zelda was made with the hardcore gamers in mind, it took me 10 months to beat oot (i was 6 lol) so im sure it'll stay in my mind as the best zelda and best game ever period if this one is beaten in 2 weeks like i did WW! :(

but 29 hours is fairly long i geuss, idk i hope TP doesnt dissapoint cause it looks like the zelda i've always wanted

Posted

WW wasnt to quick but tp sounds long.

Posted

WW wasnt to quick but tp sounds long.

Ok for all you people who are afraid of it being too short, I'll give you a little feedback! I have hit exactly 31 hours (dont worry I have stopped! I havent like gone on for 31 hours lol) and I am on the 6th temple outta 9 temples! So...yes its short, considering that it only took me 2 days worth to get to the 6 temple! But honestly, I think its the most awesome Zelda ever...although the statues that come to life are REALLY annoying! They always make me jump when they activate lol!

Posted

Best game in the world. 'Nuff said. B)

Posted

I LOVE that game!! seriously! it powned so hard I spent 30 hours in 3 days!! and then I completed the game! omg :blink:

Posted

I LOVE that game!! seriously! it powned so hard I spent 30 hours in 3 days!! and then I completed the game! omg :blink:

gonna try defeat ganondorf with ordon sword :blink: :rolleyes::embarrassed:

Posted

I think that Twilight Princess could have been better than it is now. I expected that the vastness of the playing world would be 4 to 5 times that of Hyrule, but all they really did was magnifying Hyrule Field. Besides, we got as much temples and dungeons as in Ocarina of Time, instead of more.

Don't get me wrong. Twilight Princess mixes the beautiful landscapes and epic feel of Ocarina of Time with the smooth gameplay and clever writing of The Wind Waker, and finally tops it off with the spooky feel, metamorphosis and character depth of Majora's Mask. Taking the best points of previous best games is of course a good thing, but I can't really shake the feeling that I am playing "Legend of Zelda: Greatest Hits Remix". This feeling is also strongly reinforced by the somewhat clicheed overall storyline. (Though the storyline concerning the kidnapping of the Ordona children was brilliant, as it also worked on my emotions and that is a first for me in a Zelda)

I had too much of a deja-vu feeling playing this game, that my expectations weren't fully fulfilled. Then again, my expectations of a videogame have never been higher than with this game. Nevertheless, Twilight Princess is a very strong game, and it looks like Nintendo is finally willing to include some heavier elements in the Legend of Zelda (finish moves, death) as well as some beautiful digital landscaping. If you compare this to The Wind Waker, I think The Legend of Zelda took a good step forward. I expected a bigger step, though...