Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Christmas Night

29 posts in this topic

Posted

For christmas eve/christmas night

what will you be thinking about doing or preparing to do? I'll be preparing to encounter my mum/step-dad and ask them for my present so i don't have to go down.

Posted

My family and I are going to the Japanese restaraunt not far from our town. We never cook Christmas Eve. We used to go to our favorite Mexican restaraunt, but they're not open that evening anymore.

So, we get to eat lots of sushi, and the best teriyaki on the planet. :D

Posted

My family and I are going to the Japanese restaraunt not far from our town. We never cook Christmas Eve. We used to go to our favorite Mexican restaraunt, but they're not open that evening anymore.

So, we get to eat lots of sushi, and the best teriyaki on the planet. :D

Wow i really don't care about your nightlife, i was talking more along the lines of AT HOME. Go praise the japanese somewhere else like Anime.

Posted

I really don't know. Eat dinner with my uncle and sisters visiting. Drink Egg Nog.

Posted

Egg Nog. Right. Never tasted it, never will. We just sit and watch TV like we do every night. Don't be surprised if I'm posting at Midnight on Christmas Eve.

Posted

I'll probably sit in my room and play 64, write, type, and read. Like every night.

Christmas eve is only different from other nights because I have to sleep in my room and I can't leave.

They don't want the.... secret... to be exposed. Lawlz. Yeah right.

Posted

probably drink Egg Nog, play random games, (especially the games that are like Starwars Battlefront, or guitar hero legends of rock) get on certain sites, and watch christmas specials from the DVD's I have. I can't think of anything else right now. Or I just stay up in my room watching videos on Youtube, watch videos on super flash bros.net, and watch every post.

Posted

We'll probably do what we usually do... Have a big dinner with plenty of eggnog, a good dessert, and then read in the bible and possibly watch a movie. Then my mom will probably give us all a pair of new pajamas and make us wear them to bed. (I dislike PJs with a passion... I sleep in jeans and a tee shirt.)

Posted

Wow i really don't care about your nightlife, i was talking more along the lines of AT HOME. Go praise the japanese somewhere else like Anime.

Wow, I suppose I should've said that we all stayed home, ate nothing, drank nothing, and hid under the table for fear of the outside world. Would that have made you happy?

Going out for dinner on Christmas Eve is our family tradition, we do it every year, and I'm sorry if that upsets you. :unsure:

Posted (edited)

PLAYIN' ME SOME GEARS OF WAR 2!!!headbang.gif

Fun game.

I_have_a_rendezvous_with_death_by_HylianForrunner.jpg

Screenshot I took from a trailer.

Wow, I suppose I should've said that we all stayed home, ate nothing, drank nothing, and hid under the table for fear of the outside world. Would that have made you happy?

Going out for dinner on Christmas Eve is our family tradition, we do it every year, and I'm sorry if that upsets you. suspicious.gif

Plus,aren't you in college?I hear it's really common to get out with your friends in your college years,so what's the problem?

Get off of his back,DungeonMaster.He does things differently.What makes your way so much better than his?

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

You're the one that asked, stoopide. You didn't say anything about it having to be AT HOME. Where is Anime? It's not a place. It's a type of animation.

Posted (edited)

Well I'll be sticking with the good ol' Christmas Eve traditions this year. We'll have our neighbours over for a mini Christmas gift exchange until about 10:00 pm, and I'll set up the NORAD Santa Tracker on the computer (an animated little thing which my brother used to pull up every Christmas Eve night. When he left, I took the job, regardless of who wanted to see it or not. I just love watching it anyways, lol. :embarrassed: )

Then I'll probably wake up at 8:00 am and the present opening shall begin 8D (my parents are normally up by then.) On the off chance that I wake up early, we also set our stockings out at the foots of our beds, so that we'll be able to play with stuff from the stockings until everyone wakes up.

If it gets REALLY severe (in the case of, 'I get bored after half an hour of looking through the stocking and it's about 3 am'), then I'll take my stuff, run downstairs, marvel at the tree, and watch Christmas movies on TV until everyone wakes up. XD

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Going out for dinner on Christmas Eve is our family tradition, we do it every year, and I'm sorry if that upsets you. :unsure:

Yes that would've made me happy.

Plus,aren't you in college?I hear it's really common to get out with your friends in your college years,so what's the problem?

Get off of his back,DungeonMaster.He does things differently.What makes your way so much better than his?

What made you assume i was in college? My way is so much better than his because it is.

You're the one that asked, stoopide. You didn't say anything about it having to be AT HOME. Where is Anime? It's not a place. It's a type of animation.

"stoopide", I know Anime is a type of animation. Obviously if you were clever(like you're insinuating by calling me "stoopide")you'd realise i was referring to the topic.

And good going guys, that's pretty cool

Edited by DungeonMaster (see edit history)

Posted

Does no one ever look at the mini-bios that are under people's avatars...? I'm a woman for Sheik's sake! >.<

Posted

guys in a general term