Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Near

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

post-4076-1229148537_thumb.jpg

His signature letter. I have become a master at drawing it. I might draw one a little more accurate with no errors soon.(Erase marks and such.)

Edited by Near (see edit history)

Posted

Nate River is a strange little man. I mean, he looks like a human Furby! Also, how many Japanese people do you know with naturally white hair? His secret:

Loreal, because he's worth it!

Posted

It's pretty good. I was expecting something like... I don't know, Near himself?

But never mind. It's pretty good. It goes a bit squint in some places, but, considering your age, it's better than I would have done...

Posted

AAAAAK zomg. Looky here!:

N.png

Search the font "Olde English" and install it. That's where I found that ^.

Posted

It's pretty good. I was expecting something like... I don't know, Near himself?

But never mind. It's pretty good. It goes a bit squint in some places, but, considering your age, it's better than I would have done...

I've drawn a pretty good Near, and Light... But only faces. I can't draw the whole person... I'll draw some on paper and post them sometime. When I feel like drawing them perhaps. They frusterate me when I don't get the hair right :P

TC, yah. It's a text :P L and Near use different texts, however. L uses Old English Text BT, and I have absolutely NO idea what Near uses. I haven't yet discovered it.

I tried to post my L, which was a bit more scratchy than N, but my printer puppied up >> Maybe it'll start working again soon, and I'll post more...

Posted

Yeah, someone who appreciates Death Note!! Great job! I agree that it is squint in some areas but the letter itself is great. It's not perfected but great! 9.3/10 for sure!

Oh, and by the way, who is you're fav deathnote character, L all the way in my opinion!

Posted (edited)

Nate River is a strange little man. I mean, he looks like a human Furby! Also, how many Japanese people do you know with naturally white hair? His secret:

Loreal, because he's worth it!

I may not remember correctly... But I'm pretty sure he's not Japanese. o: So that makes it okay for him to have natural white hair.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I may not remember correctly... But I'm pretty sure he's not Japanese. o: So that makes it okay for him to have natural white hair.

It's an anime/manga, people are bound to have strangely colored hair, haha.

And as for the original poster's drawing...it's uh, nice? Kind of boring, I mean, I realize that being a fan of Death Note the letter would have a special meaning to you, but in the end, it is just a letter. A drawing of Near himself might be more interesting.

Edit: Wow, I had no idea how old this thread was.

Edited by Sol (see edit history)

Posted

Hodamn, neither did I. o.O