Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Noctis Lucis Caelum

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah. I felt bad because I was being a bit harsh on one of the guys who posted a picture he drew of Link.

So, I drew my own version of Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Yeah, I know... It sucks, but it's my first piece of fan art, it only took me about 30mins and I haven't drawn in ages, so be as harsh as you can be with your hateful comments. ^-^

FinalFantasyNoctisScetch.jpg

Yeah, I made his head a bit weird, but that's just the way I draw. I tried drawing manga style a while ago, but just couldn't do it, so I tend to stick to this style if any.

Posted (edited)

Next time use a sharper pencil, but I like it anyways.

EDIT: Forgot we aren't supposed to quote the first post.

Edited by Taco_Ninja (see edit history)

Posted

Nah, it's fine surely. I will use a better pencil next time, but I don't draw regularly like I said and my scanner isn't all that good anyway. I might redraw it and color it a bit next time.

Posted

Head and body are out of proportion.

I don't care if you wanted to draw "chibi"

Chibi is for weeaboos.

Weeaboo art is not art, it's poo.

Don't be a weeaboo, Bathykolpian.

The head started out semi-horrible, then the body was just like a tidal wave of disaster.

Posted

Chibi?

That wasn't what I was going for. I was starting to try and draw a LittleBigPlanet version of the guy. So if you look at it that way, it's in proportion. I just didn't try making it look more like a sackboy... Yeah. So if I do it over, I'm going to try making it look more like a Sackboy.

Posted

Oh, okay, well tell what style it's supposed to be in, goodness gracious me.

Although, when something looks horrible and saying that it's the "style" is a no-no.

But, this is not one of those.

MAKE IT LOOK BETTER. DO IT.

Posted

Well I've started doing one with colour and a normal looking face and a nose, but It's not finished and I just stopped doing it after I was done with the head.

So I'll post it whenever I'm done.