Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What They Could Have Done Better In The Zelda Games!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

:P Well I for one think the Zelda games are awesome, but something they could have done better is maybe not make Link have so long to charge up to do his super spin sword attack, I kept dying cuz of that, thanks TP for not having to make Link charge up! :D

Posted

i reakon the could of made the dungens/temples better. i was playing Ages the other day, and i got stuck in a temple cus i went thru the wrong door using a key. i was ment to go thru dat door with a key, but i went thru that door with a key. if u know wat i mean. and i rekon they could of made it so links "hat" didnt go thru his shield quiver and sword. in OoT and TP etc.

Posted

zeldawii, its like that so you don'y play the whole game continually spin slashing to kill enemies, actually use some SKILL to beat them...

the hat going through the shield kinda hacks me off too, im gonna go start a poll...

Posted

zeldawii, its like that so you don'y play the whole game continually spin slashing to kill enemies, actually use some SKILL to beat them...

the hat going through the shield kinda hacks me off too, im gonna go start a poll...

Um, topic almost Like this:

"Should there Be Voice Overs in TP?"

Posted

i reakon the could of made the dungens/temples better. i was playing Ages the other day, and i got stuck in a temple cus i went thru the wrong door using a key. i was ment to go thru dat door with a key, but i went thru that door with a key. if u know wat i mean. and i rekon they could of made it so links "hat" didnt go thru his shield quiver and sword. in OoT and TP etc.

yea I know,

his hat is already big, I'm saying how come it can't-not go thru his shield

I like Oot links hat better then tp.. its just... tp is so big.. and. wierd XD

I dun mind not having voice overs

LEARN TO READ

I enjoy reading what they say.. sometimes its annoying because it draws your eyes away from the cut scene, but remember before tp, there was no cut scene to watch.. at least not a really good one XD

Posted

I guess the hat problem is pretty dire, but I never really cared, it would have looked better, but I just really relied on the game, not the graphics. What I did find it annoying in the Zelda games that its 'The Legend Of Zelda' and not the Legend Of Link, I mean Zelda is barely mentioned in these games, or the games that I've played, I mean, c'mon! Zelda was only mentioned in the beginning and the end in Ocarina of Time, and all of a sudden shes a legend? I still think it should be The Legend Of Link :)

Other then that, the games are pretty awesome :D (except for Minish Cap, I found it stupid to have a talking cap, no offense to people who like it)

Posted

A rose by any other name would still be as beautiful. Dont let the title of the game bother you, yes, it does cause alot of confusion amongst the newer players who dont understand that zelda is NOT link, i admit to having thought this when i first started playing link to the past, but i dont really have a problem with any of the zelda games, i just wish they were longer so i could play them for longer. :)

Posted

The time limit in MM. If they hadn't put that in, MM would have been one of the funnest and the new best Zelda game!

Posted

I agree with ya there! But I guess they just wanted it to be a bit more challenging then Ocarina, although I never completed it, and the time limit was really annoying lol :P

Posted

I never beat MM for that same reaeon. I think they should completely change the dungeon's puzzles. When you enter a room what's the first thing you think? Look for swithches, kill all the enemies, push blocks... Maybe we've developed a "Zelda Instinct" and that's why the games seem easier than before.

Posted

I don't know why, but I never had any problem whatsoever with Majora's Mask's time limit... :unsure: I actually thought it was kinda cool. :D I beat the game and got all the masks. Although I never collect the fairies in the dungeons... <_<

Posted

I liked the three day thing, too, just that sometimes you had to use the Song of Time at the most inconvinient time. (Like when you are about to beat a boss, but it's 11:00 p.m. on the third day...)

The collecting the fairies in dungeons thing....sure it's a little boring, but the prize is pretty good...especially in the Stone Tower temple. :) The Great Fairy's Sword. :D

Posted

I liked the three day thing, too, just that sometimes you had to use the Song of Time at the most inconvinient time. (Like when you are about to beat a boss, but it's 11:00 p.m. on the third day...)

The collecting the fairies in dungeons thing....sure it's a little boring, but the prize is pretty good...especially in the Stone Tower temple. :) The Great Fairy's Sword. :D

Some ideas could be listed for the next Zelda Revolotion Game! *hint hint*