Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Break, anyone?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

This is my first post here, and what came to mind is one of my new hobbies.

I'm not a pro at breakin', But i'm getting there :grinninglink:

If any of you intrested in it, need questions or help on a trick or move, ask meh! I'll teach you w/o a problem :D

Let me know what you think about it, post anything! :nervouslink:

As for me, I kinda injured my wrist so i cant do much power moves on the ground.. But I can still dance, For as long as

It takes for me to heal! :grinninglink:

Posted

WOO! I love me some break dancing, among other kinds. Good luck with your wrist.

Posted

Never danced much ever, but it's fun to watch. If I ever feel the need to ask you for some help, I will do so. ^-^

Posted

I dance all the time in band. I sometimes to break dancing, but not a lot. That's how I got my nickname. Claydough Oobington III. Note I didn't spell that right. I can't spell oob because I don't know how to do it.

Claydough comes from my name, in band a couple of years ago they did a dance called the Oob, and I dance alot. Then there were no first or second... They just gave me the theird.

Posted

Yeah. I love getting nicknames. :D

Come to think of it, I don't have a nickname...

Anyway... It's cool that you dance. I'd only do that if I was really hyper. I only play Singstar when I'm hyper too. I go absolutely mad with it and make a total arse out of myself.

Posted

I dance all the time in band. I sometimes to break dancing, but not a lot. That's how I got my nickname. Claydough Oobington III. Note I didn't spell that right. I can't spell oob because I don't know how to do it.

Claydough comes from my name, in band a couple of years ago they did a dance called the Oob, and I dance alot. Then there were no first or second... They just gave me the theird.

Heh, so you're in band?

You meet alot of cool people in band :grinninglink:

Hahah, nice. We dance alot too.

Posted

WOO! I love me some break dancing, among other kinds. Good luck with your wrist.

Thanks! It's almost done healing

Posted

Heh, so you're in band?

You meet alot of cool people in band :grinninglink:

Hahah, nice. We dance alot too.

Yeah. Mainly everyone in band is loco.

Yeah, I mainly do the danceing. Also this one Senior does too. It's awesome.

Posted

Yeah. Mainly everyone in band is loco.

Yeah, I mainly do the danceing. Also this one Senior does too. It's awesome.

Lol, that reminds me of last year...

We were playing a song called "the war chant" and I decided to take off my drum(quads) and swing them in the air

like some kind of maniac savage :embarrassed:

My director yelled at me, so i never did it again :shiftyeyes:

Posted

Lol. I checked your Deviantart by the way. Pretty good. ^-^

And yeah, I hope your wrist gets better. I remember when I broke my collar bone and the guy said that it would take ages to heal, but I drank pretty much nothing but milk and it healed pretty quickly. I was out of the sling in a week, so that worked out pretty well for me.

Posted

Lol. I checked your Deviantart by the way. Pretty good. ^-^

And yeah, I hope your wrist gets better. I remember when I broke my collar bone and the guy said that it would take ages to heal, but I drank pretty much nothing but milk and it healed pretty quickly. I was out of the sling in a week, so that worked out pretty well for me.

hmm.. ouch.

But smart!