Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

how the 4th pieace is false

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the part after you beat the deku tree he tells you the story of the triforce and it is because of the three goddsses crossing that there power got combined

so there is no fourth pieace but... Cheek uot other fourm subject entitled the fourth pieace is true

Edited by Link360 (see edit history)

Posted

In the part after you beat the deku tree he tells you the story of the triforce and it is because of the three goddsses crossing that there power got combined

so there is no fourth pieace but... Cheek uot other fourm subject entitled the fourth pieace is true

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU! D:

What is your opinion supposed to be? One minute you're FOR the Fourth Piece, the next you make a topic saying it's not real!

Anyway, there are FOUR GODDESSES. In Phantom Hourglass, Ciela (I swear) says GODDESS OF TIME.

Posted

Several theories believe that most of the residents in Hyrule have forgotten about the fourth goddess, this might include the deku tree.

Posted

Several theories believe that most of the residents in Hyrule have forgotten about the fourth goddess, this might include the deku tree.
goddesses female decku tree male

What is your opinion supposed to be? One minute you're FOR the Fourth Piece, the next you make a topic saying it's not real!

Anyway, there are FOUR GODDESSES. In Phantom Hourglass, Ciela (I swear) says GODDESS OF TIME.

but she wasn't a creator like naroy of dyne of faroie

Posted

There are six well known sages...but there is a seventh sage...the sage of time...

it can be the same thing as the goddess- we only know 3 but there could very well be a last one...and it is also proven.

Posted

Power, Courage, and Wisdom are all human traits.

Time isn't.

Discussion over.

Posted

The TRIforce is a WHOLE. When it splits to preserve itself from total evil, it splits in THREE.

Put three small triangles together to make a larger triangle, and you get a space in the center -- always.

The basis of this theory is founded on the fact there are four spirits in TP, and one is not represented in the Triforce. That's like me saying there are four main characters in TP (Ganondorf, Link, Zelda, and Midna), but the fourth doesn't have a "representative god" in the Triforce. She must have had one at some time because the other three do (Din, Farore, and Nayru), so lets make up another creation story to suit our theory. Monkey truth is fun, but that's not very good monkey truth.

Posted

Say, now. The religion in Zelda is super polytheistic. There are flipping gods for everything. Of course they have a goddess for time. But there are three oober-important goddesses, which we all know and love.

SAY, HEY. I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. "TRI" MEANS "THREE." THAT MEANS IT IS FUNCTION, AND YOU ARE FALSE.

Hey, now, sarcasm roxor.

Posted

Time isn't.

Discussion over.

Disregard this is you're not talking about what I said. But if you're talking about what I said- in OoT after you complete the temples-when Sheik shows his true form, he tells you that there are not 6 sages, but 7- and the 7th and the strongest of all is Zelda, the Sage of Time.

Posted

The Sages and the Triforce pieces are different. The Triforce pieces pertain to the core themes of the series, or its gameplay components (power to slay monsters, wisdom to solve puzzles, courage to go out and do it all). The titles of the Sages don't pertain to human emotions or anything like that, but elements and other such things (fire, water, spirit, forest, shadow, light, and time). Just because there is a Sage of Time doesn't mean there is a Triforce of Time.

Posted

Time isn't.

Discussion over.

Best anwser ever.

Besides it's called the triforce for a reason. Tri=3. If there was a forth piece, would it not be called the quadforce?

Posted

WHY IS THIS THREAD RATED SO HIGH

Posted

goddesses female decku tree male

...so?

Time isn't.

Discussion over.

We all know that the three goddesses created different aspects of Hyrule, they are then represented by a human trait, what human trait the fourth one are represented by is unknown, but she created time.

Posted (edited)

All ready been said elsewhere.

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)