Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

other side to the sheika

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think that the shaodow temple and possibaly the well where made by the shikah and then impa built karicko village to hide/preserve the showodow so this brings me to the tittle I think that the shikah are a cult because think about it. In one room there is a tourtre device and blood everywhere. Maybe some where bloodthirsy tirants and that the man who could see the truth was the leader sheika and that the none bloodthirsty ones branched off and worked for the royal and then after link pulled the master sword but before his return the was a war between the tow branches and it killed them all except Zelda/shillk.

Because in the mangna it Shilk said that the royal family betrade them so the fought with the Other side. (The bloodthirsy side) And sheilk said that the wired lines on the sides of the clothes reprsentied teir drops..And u know how the gossip stones have the mask of truth symbol on them this means the shekiah used them for giving out info or spying on people.

Edited by Link360 (see edit history)

Posted

Look, I don't want to sound mean, but if you're going to spam theories, try to use proper spelling and grammar, please.

Posted

And don't rate your own threads.

Sahaqiel

Posted

It's already well known... I think Impa or Sheik tells you that the Sheikah are the guardians of the Shadow Temple. It's one of Sahaqiel's

theory posts I think. Also, the Shadow Temple might've been made in the Hyrulean (Hylian? Hyrulean? which?) Civil War- to torture prisoners

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then, the man who could see the truth may have been murdered or something, which then turned into Bongo

Bongo the Evil Spirit. Bongo Bongo came from the well where the man lived, so he could very well be the man. But, the Dead Hand could be the man aswell.

The Sheikah might've guarded the Shadow Temple so the souls who rest there (lol) wouldn't been disturbed by grave robbers and treasure hunters who went there. (But really, who would go into the Temple for treasures? too scary>_>)

Also, the tear drops on the mask and the Gossip Stones are there when Link is a child. So, the Royal Family betraying the Sheikah was BEFORE the events of Ocarina of Time. But yeah, the thing about Bongo Bongo could be true, because Bongo Bongo was most likely executed in the well. The house could've been burnt down, and then Bongo Bongo escaped from the captivity into the Shadow Temple.

Posted (edited)

What does being a cult have to do with torture chambers? As an "expert", you should have a larger pool of facts to draw upon to create a halfway decent theory of your own. I would also like to know why it is beyond the royal family or the Shiekah to have torture devices.

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)