Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire Eye

15 posts in this topic

Posted

The Fire Eye, the all knowing eye, the teaching, the torment, the discovery, the mist. So familar, yet so mysterious.

Follow.

Posted

Wait wait wait wait one minuet. First you want people to follow golden toast which you later said sucked, and now you want people to follow a fire eye?

Well ok. I enjoy fire, but I can't put anything in my sig or it will screw up the link. :(

Posted

lulz, nothing like fine poetry in the morning.

This is a clan for me, and me alone.

You can continue to serve under Lord Koltem, Darth Whatshisface.

Posted

Lol, Evil eye..... its either lesser or much lesser to my eye of Sauron(me, =P)!

I'm kiding.... i mean... you have more minions then me!..... i need some minions....
lol..... accepting applications, good applications get a cool name like: Saurons Minion!
and so-so Applications get a name like...: Saurons Lesser Minion!...
and Bad applications get....:Saurons Scum/worthless Minion!..........
Really though.... Join M(ordor)e....

Posted

Rokai, you should make your own clan and go to war!

And Koltem, I'm not one of your minion.

Posted

Yes.... i should make Mordor and go to war!!!! your words are pousonious like the mouth of sauron or wormtongue!!!!
you can join, and pick out a custom name.....

Posted

I'm not joining it. Nor this one. And you spelled 'Poisonous' wrong.

Posted

oops, added a U....
anyway, you'd be perfect for a evil clan! i mean.... you have Hobbes as your avatar!! HOBBES!!!!

Posted

Hobbes is evil?

I'm not joining you anyway. You can forget it.

Posted

[quote name='Bathykolpian' post='194327' date='Jan 2 2009, 09:06 AM']Rokai, you should make your own clan and go to war!

And Koltem, I'm not one of your minion.[/quote]

Too late, you even wanted to make a salute, and I believe you said hail Lord Koltem.

Even if it was a joke, do you think an orc would leave Sauron?

Posted

I don't mind being your minon... Even if you will eat me.

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='194502' date='Jan 2 2009, 06:20 PM']I don't mind being your minon... Even if you will eat me.[/quote]

Now, just look at this minion. You now know why he is called the Brave.

Posted

[quote name='Rokai']oops, added a U....
anyway, you'd be perfect for a evil clan! i mean.... you have Hobbes as your avatar!! HOBBES!!!![/quote]
Well, I'm not going to be in your stupid clan. You randomly add people and hope that they don't resist. Koltem on the other hand only adds people who wish to be in his clan. This doe not mean that I want to be in Koltem's clan. Don't get the wrong idea. And trust me. I don't want to be ruled over by someone like you. People who use more than one '!' when typing stuff are idiots. And people who's spelling is as bad as yours. And if you start saying, 'but u doesnt spells ritley al the times', remember that I am Scottish. I spell things differently to you. Anyway. I don't want to join either of your clans. They are both idiotic. I would like to be removed from your signature Rokai, and Koltem, don't bother adding me again.

Posted

[quote name='Bathykolpian' post='195328' date='Jan 5 2009, 01:53 PM']Well, I'm not going to be in your stupid clan. You randomly add people and hope that they don't resist. Koltem on the other hand only adds people who wish to be in his clan. This doe not mean that I want to be in Koltem's clan. Don't get the wrong idea. And trust me. I don't want to be ruled over by someone like you. People who use more than one '!' when typing stuff are idiots. And people who's spelling is as bad as yours. And if you start saying, 'but u doesnt spells ritley al the times', remember that I am Scottish. I spell things differently to you. Anyway. I don't want to join either of your clans. They are both idiotic. I would like to be removed from your signature Rokai, and Koltem, don't bother adding me again.[/quote]

what the hey? your scottish? :huh: :huh:

Posted

Yep, can't live without some tea an' crumpits in the morn'!