Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yoo!

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Also hugs are exchanged between myself and girls who are friends of mine. It's like a handshake, doncha know. Or something to that effect.

Same here, actually. I don't really see anything wrong with it, but the second that I hug some girl, people assume that I'm going out with her.

And for GOD'S SAKE, IF PEOPLE DON'T STOP ASKING ME HOW LONG I'VE BEEN GOING OUT WITH ANNA--

Well, in about 1 year and 4 months, you'd expect them to know by now. I do get kinda proud of saying it, though.

She was hot though. Just thought I should point that out.

In the end, that's all that matters.

What really matters is what you love about her. If it's just "she's hot", then find someone else. That's just lust.

Love to me is kinda like this:

You see, with Anna, I love a multitude of things about her. I love how different she is from most girls. She and I both like the same things, and she always manages to cheer me up. She cares about other people more than she does about herself. She goes out of her way to help her friends. She's a very cheerful person when she's happy. She's also a very thoughtful person. She doesn't buy gifts,she draws something special for you or writes a song. Speaking of that,she is a very talented person. Not only does she draw well, but she sings, writes songs, plays guitar, and plays piano. I love watching her play piano. Watching her hands move across the keys so delicately beautiful songs.

Her smile always makes me joyful. Her voice is my favorite sound in the world. Every time I think of her, I find myself overjoyed. She is also a very pretty girl in my opinion.She has nice,long brown hair that has a shade of red in the light, which she doesn't use any special hair-care products on. Just water,shampoo,and a brush. The white color of her skin is just wonderful. Her eyes, which are blue in the winter and green in the summer, are like jewels, but are better jewels than anything else on the planet. The way her head is shaped, the size of her head, everything. Just everything. She makes me more happy than anything else in the world would make me, and I'd jump in front of a bullet to save her.

Yeah.That kind of thing.Not just "she's hot."

Posted (edited)

What really matters is what you love about her. If it's just "she's hot", then find someone else. That's just lust.

Lust = love?

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Lust = love?

That's what I'm saying. Love doesn't equal lust. If you are going out with some girl because she's hot and you say you love her, you probably don't really love her. If that's the only thing that you like about her, then find someone else.

Posted

:cry:

My world has been shaken. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I should go get a bunch of hot chicks to console me.

Posted

Woooow XD

Im not al that lost, girls do like to be evil >:]

Especially my aunt. She's so cruel to her male friends and boyfriends...

PURE EVIL.

And she wonders why she can't keep a relationship :P

'Tis a trap. Definitely. Or a joke, possibly a joke...

Posted

First let me clear something up. No, they did not all approach me at once.

And "Exactly!" What do you mean?

Posted

It doesn't matter if they all approached you at once. It was probably in succession. It doesn't really make a difference either way, though.