Sensable things you would

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, are we playing "My Ideal Zelda"? Let's see...

It should have 50 dungeons, but no collectible pendants or medallions, those are stupid. You should be able to play as Young Link, Teen Link, Old Link, Baby Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Young Ganondorf, Cloud, Malon, Saria, Tingle, Kafei, Skull Kid, and Josh (Josh is my own character from my fanfiction, who meets Midna and they fall in love and he's named after me and he knows kung fu).

Voice acting is lame; the cutscenes should be live action. Link should be Orlando Bloom, Zelda should be Johnny Depp, Ganondorf should be Snape, Navi should be voiced by Christopher Sabat, Midna should be voiced and acted by Angelina Jolie, and Epona should be Anthony Stewart Head inside an animatronic horse suit.

No Tingle!!!!!!!!!!! But if he is in, Tingle should be played by Ian McKellen with a clown nose on, and you should be able to kill him, but he should come back to be killed again and again lol

Vaati should come back and he can be Christopher Plummer or maybe Captain Picard. He's the villain with Ganon and also Majora who's voiced by Whoopi Goldberg and Malcolm McDowell (they layer the voices on top of each other using MS Paint or something).

Also Epona should learn how to travel through space. Also the game should be called Ocarina of Time 2. Also there shouldn't be any water in the game at all because Wind Waker had water and it sucked. Also OoT2 shouldn't have crappy kiddy graphics. Or innovation.

Oh, bravo!

Posted

Most of this is not really The Legend of Zelda. Some of it is, like the masks and complicated side-quests (funny how its both MM). But the rest makes it more like a typical RPG.

Only if you think of it that way. If you think of it Zelda style, it makes a air bit of sense. Like, picture yourself playing Twilight Princess, or even OoT. And imagine you getting so frusterated because Link is too weak to do much damage to this boss. Or imagine yourself riding different horses, or wearing different clothes, it looks so awesome when you picture it like that. That's how I do it anyways...

If I could only have ONE thing added into the new LoZ, like a contest or something, and you get to decide something that's in the new one. I would have either: Difficulty Settings, Multiplayer Co-op, Different Horses, insane storyline like MM, or crazy fighting... stuff.

I would go crazy if any of those make it into future Zeldas.

Posted

Only if you think of it that way. If you think of it Zelda style, it makes a air bit of sense. Like, picture yourself playing Twilight Princess, or even OoT. And imagine you getting so frusterated because Link is too weak to do much damage to this boss. Or imagine yourself riding different horses, or wearing different clothes, it looks so awesome when you picture it like that. That's how I do it anyways...

If I could only have ONE thing added into the new LoZ, like a contest or something, and you get to decide something that's in the new one. I would have either: Difficulty Settings, Multiplayer Co-op, Different Horses, insane storyline like MM, or crazy fighting... stuff.

I would go crazy if any of those make it into future Zeldas.

No matter how you look at it, its not The Legend of Zelda. Nintendo has always been different like that and it should continue to be different like that.

Of course, looking back, The Legend of Zelda has already done those things mentioned in that post. You could ride a different horse in OoT, as well as change tunics. FSA had Co-op. WW and TP had different clothes. And Link can be too weak by getting a weaker sword (ex: lv.1 sword in OoS agaisnt Onox).

But everything else (item combinations, co-op the way you thought of it) is no good for Zelda.

Posted

All I really want is a sequel to Majora's Mask with TP graphics. And yes, I actually like the unsaturated colors. A lot.

Posted

Whatever you say, Zelda expert... >>

And the way you described those things is no where near how they are. You're not thinking of it in the Zelda way.

Gosh...