Sensable things you would

50 posts in this topic

Posted

i sort of miss the masks from majora's mask.

a much harder more difficult game with more enemies of harder levels

more side quests

a few extra bosses that come after beating the game

being able to play the game after beating the boss, exploring the world and talking to people praising you.

i'll think of more later

Posted

Ha. I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't get Nintendo Power, because in a specific issue (I think it was 2008's holiday edition) the split timeline theory was completely shattered. How exactly? Auonuma (Is that how you spell it?) stated, that, in fact, "In the world of Zelda, the events of OoT occur before the events of AoL."

That doesn't shatter the split timeline theory, that agrees with it in every way possible.

Posted

Let's see...

A sequel to Twilight Princess, with a longer, bigger, more engrossing storyline.

The return of the Twilight Realm.

A bigger world, outside of Hyrule.

MOAR COLOR. D: I felt like my screen was going grayscale when I entered Lake Hylia for the first time!

More than just 3 main dungeons. I mean, come on!

MORE ENEMY VARIETIES.

One or two extra big baddies. (It would be nice to see Vaati again, this time in 3D)

HARDER BOSSES AND PUZZLES.

A darker and more scary storyline.

A new and improved clawshot/hookshot.

More items.

It had better be on the Wii! I'm not going out and buying ANOTHER console just for the sake of a single game!

Posted

A deep dark story, nothing like the Wind Waker. :sailing:

Hyrule is Always so small, EXPAND IT! i want a HUGE place! :grinninglink:

A good 2 house per 1 person ratio, to many people, not enough homes.(Needs bathrooms too, do you think all the Terminians used that ONE at the Inn?! It was occupied, too!) :P

I dont care if Link doesn't talk, let others talk! :unsure:

I want Monsters to die the way they did in OoT, not exploding in to smoke, but burning! :blowup:

For Wii, Hold Down the (A) button to use sword, the sword will follow you remotes movements :wii:

No wolfs or talking hats. :dog:

I like the way fairies looked in TP, so a new (and improved), navi would be nice.

MORE CHALLENGE! I want to be frusterated like i was in Oot :rtfm:

More about Ganons Past! :starwars:

Lens of Truth AGAIN PLEASE!! :boohoo:

All i can think of!

Posted (edited)

Bathrooms? Toilets?! Blasphemy! Once a Legend takes its first step down the mundane road of realism, it becomes a franchise! Franchises are an astonishment upon their creators!

The option to revisit Temples after you've beaten it would be interesting. I would prefer it being optional, rather than part of the story, and require new equipment Link has gathered.

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)

Posted

Um.... let's see....

Harder Bosses. (And Mini Bosses.)

Better graphics and physics.

More free, but not too free. A good balance.

More open and more locations.

More collectables earned by being clever, in creative ways, rather than time trials and archery challenges.

Areas change more the father you progress in the game.

More roaming NPC's that actually have lives, not just guys sitting around doing the same thing everyday.

Epic story line with more interesting plot twists. (TP was epic, but not too many surprises.)

More incentive to keep playing. Sure, collecting everything is cool, but It's boring once you've done it all. Maybe an alternate ending the second way through, or a Cave of Ordeals with randomly generated levels so there's always a new interesting fight?

Longer story. One of my biggest pet peeves is a game or movie or book or something that was shorter than it could have been.

More unique items and tunics and stuff. It gets boring with practically all the same stuff in every game.

Posted

I think there should be 15 dungeons in the main game of the next one (with more unlockable after beating the game) instead of just nine. That ought to make it last longer.

Posted

Redeads that don't scream. They scare the crap out of me at night. Like when I play at 3AM in the dark well you get the point.

Lol I used to cry when they attacked me. When I was little... :unsure:

Bring back a scary dungeon like the shadow temple

HECK YES :o I used to have nightmares all the time.

i sort of miss the masks from majora's mask.

a much harder more difficult game with more enemies of harder levels

more side quests

a few extra bosses that come after beating the game

being able to play the game after beating the boss, exploring the world and talking to people praising you.

i'll think of more later

Yes to all of those. That's awesome :o

Multiple horses that you can BUY.

Way more fun/interesting/difficult minigames/sidequests

Difficulty settings(From newcomer to hardcore fan)

More interesting people and things.

Stuff like in MM, where people do different things every day. That was the shnizzy.

Another thing like MM, where you can only do certain things and talk to certain people at certain times of the day.

Way bigger sword variety, including upgradble ones, like how you can give the master sword to the blacksmith in ALTTP and he makes it stronger.

Designable shields, that'd rock. Or just a huge variety.

MASSIVE. OPEN. LEVELS. Where you can walk and run anywhere and not just in certain pathways and such. Like through trees. OH LOOK. A GAP BIGGER THAN ME, BUT I CAN'T SQUEEZE THROUGH.

Multiplayer battles! A different section where you can fight split screen as tons of Zelda characters and kill eachother! With each character's unique powers :]

Different Links. Young Link, Teen Link, Mask Transformed Link, etc. Just not older than at least 18... Like you have flash backs and you have to control little Link and do stuff :o To help Link remember things and such...

Magical arrows. Bomb arrows sucked. They made it too easy.

More sword control with the Wii Remote. Including Game Cube controller/Classic option. But not sideways/pointer Wii Remote. Too complicated and motionish.

The ability to drink water from rivers/streams/lakes/bottles etc.

It would be pretty cool to be able to level up after gaining a certain amount of experience... But that would ruin the Legend of Zelda feel.

Different clothes! Like how in TP you wear the Ordon Clothes, but you can change back. And in WW how you wear his pajamas!(favorite part of the game :D ) And you can buy new clothes :o Like different color tunics and stuff.

Greatest. Thing. Ever. Is. Super. Duper. Uber. Destructive. Evil. Bosses. That. Go. Whoosh!! BIGGAAAH!!! CRASH!!! SLISHYSLAH! BOOM! DIE! DEATH! RAAAAAAWR!!!

Fighting whole armies of Bulbins and such. With HYLIAN SOLDIERS :o On Horseback especially, cutting through tons as you work your way to the leader. YEEEES.

Switching back and forth with characters like Sheik, Zelda, and stuff. Multiplayer Co-Op especially.

That's some stuff I would like. There's a lot more, but Im too lazy to post it. And my sister's getting angry because I said I'd get off in five minutes an hour ago XD

Posted (edited)

Bolded= good Everything= SUPER UBER AWESOME

And I liked the Flashback idea. I don't know who posted it and I'm too lazy to check Zzz

Multiple horses that you can BUY.

Way more fun/interesting/difficult minigames/sidequests

Difficulty settings(From newcomer to hardcore fan)

More interesting people and things.

Stuff like in MM, where people do different things every day. That was the shnizzy.

Another thing like MM, where you can only do certain things and talk to certain people at certain times of the day.

Way bigger sword variety, including upgradble ones, like how you can give the master sword to the blacksmith in ALTTP and he makes it stronger.

Designable shields, that'd rock. Or just a huge variety.

MASSIVE. OPEN. LEVELS. Where you can walk and run anywhere and not just in certain pathways and such. Like through trees. OH LOOK. A GAP BIGGER THAN ME, BUT I CAN'T SQUEEZE THROUGH.

Multiplayer battles! A different section where you can fight split screen as tons of Zelda characters and kill eachother! With each character's unique powers :]

Different Links. Young Link, Teen Link, Mask Transformed Link, etc. Just not older than at least 18... Like you have flash backs and you have to control little Link and do stuff :o To help Link remember things and such...

Magical arrows. Bomb arrows sucked. They made it too easy.

More sword control with the Wii Remote. Including Game Cube controller/Classic option. But not sideways/pointer Wii Remote. Too complicated and motionish.

The ability to drink water from rivers/streams/lakes/bottles etc.

It would be pretty cool to be able to level up after gaining a certain amount of experience... But that would ruin the Legend of Zelda feel.

Different clothes! Like how in TP you wear the Ordon Clothes, but you can change back. And in WW how you wear his pajamas!(favorite part of the game :D ) And you can buy new clothes :o Like different color tunics and stuff.

Greatest. Thing. Ever. Is. Super. Duper. Uber. Destructive. Evil. Bosses. That. Go. Whoosh!! BIGGAAAH!!! CRASH!!! SLISHYSLAH! BOOM! DIE! DEATH! RAAAAAAWR!!!

Fighting whole armies of Bulbins and such. With HYLIAN SOLDIERS :o On Horseback especially, cutting through tons as you work your way to the leader. YEEEES.

Switching back and forth with characters like Sheik, Zelda, and stuff. Multiplayer Co-Op especially.

Edited by DustyBukkits (see edit history)

Posted

I like that Library idea said earlier on. Shows that the games have connections and could help with the timeline.

An explination as to how Dark Link came to be. Like how Dark Samus in the Metroid Prime series was created out of the Phazon suit by Metroid Prime him/herself.

Fire Rod/Ice Rod from Alttp.

The Bug-catching Net!

A varity of Swords/Shields/tunics and boots.

Some answers to questions about the shiekah.

More races.

More towns and cities.

A reason as to why all the temples are booby trapped.

Bring back Deku Scrubs and other races from OoT.

Have the Gorons and Zoras and Dekus play a bigger role. More non-hylian characters.

Have Gorons and Zoras and Dekus actually have houses and homes and the likes.

While Vaati would be cool, would Majora's Mask also be cool to bring back?

Give NPC's a reason to be there other then to make towns look lively. A lot of NPC's in Majora's Mask had back stories, one of the many reasons as to why its such a great game. I can't be the only guy who could go through the Kafei and Anju quest over and over again.

Motion controls that work. No Force Unleashed-esque stuff. Wii Motion Plus could be used to enhance swordplay.

All the stuff from OoT (besides the game itself) and more.

A huge Hyrule that MMO worthy.

All the hidden skills/scrolls, minus the need to find them.

The Minish.

Remote bombs from The Minish Cap.

Bring back a scary dungeon like the shadow temple

Amen to that. Just not over the top.

Give Link a different motive other then saving Zelda.

Give the villian a different motive other then take over the world.

Maybe if done right, something like the Triforce Slash from Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Feirce Detiy Link.

Masks, like in MM.

I'm going to stop here. That's good enough for now.

Posted

Give Link a different motive other then saving Zelda.

You haven't played Majora's Mask have you?

Posted

You haven't played Majora's Mask have you?

One does not need to play MM to know that Link has different motives. Everyone here should know that.

Posted

Add more reaction commands for boss fights, similar to God of War and Kingdom Hearts

Posted

I shall now add more to my extensive list. After explaining some things better...

Like with the flashback thing, Link gets knocked out, and he's dreaming of the past. Something terrible that happened, and you have to control little Link :o Or his father, or something. And it's all black and white.

And with buying horses.

Some have different colors, names, and stats. Like, there are fast horses, good jumping horses, strong, uber horses, that run fer days. And then there's Epona. THE BEST HORSE EVER. But she's REEEALLY expensive. And it's impossible to buy her, so you have to do all kinds of favores for this guy, then pay money. Then do some more stuff, and then you have to race him, and you win, and then he gets angry, and you have to fight him, and then you have to run away. Like in OoT... I loved stealing Epona :joy:

now to the list.

Make Link have stamina, or something. Where he gets worn out after too much running/fighting, his attacks get weaker, he doesn't throws things as far, and he's slow. And it keeps getting worse until you can rest.

Comedy.

All these crazy insane wepaon combinations.

Even more crazy insane sword moves. Where you have to do certain patterns with the Wii remote to pull them off. :o

Slightly more realistic. Like with the stamina thing, make it to where if you go to far west in Hyrule, you run into the border, where there are guards, or something. Not impenitrable pixeled walls. And the same to the north and the east, south too.

MAKE LINK ACCUSED OF BEING A CRIMINAL LIKE IN ALTTP. That was the best thing ever. XD Link kidnapped the princess! OHNOEZ.

Multiple storylines... If you do one thing, it changes the outcome of the game. And if you do the wrong things, then in the ending Link loses, or something.

MASKS DX

Insanely complicated puzzles and tasks outside of temples. Where you have to run errands for old ladies, and stuff. DELIVER LETTERS. All taht fits into the storyline somehow, like, in the hwole first half of the game Link has a job. And something happens that changes everything, at that's what sets him on his journey :o

Link, the detective. Crazy stuff like that would be cool. Where you have to figure out stuff like that in order to progress. Like you get trapped in Hyrule Castle and you have to research stuff and find the secret exit. Like looking through books, and maps. That'd be cool.

Being able to draw on your map, like in PH. But with the Wii remote. That would be cool...

CO-OP STORYLINE DX There's a person that always goes with you ,and helps you out and stuff, and the P2 has to control the person, and one Solo you have to switch between them. Like in WW, that was cool. And make them similar, that'd be neat :o ZOMG LINK AND HIS BROTHER.

And like the one person said up there... More about Dark Link. That would be cool too.

And this concludes this part of the list... When I figure out more, I'll post it.

Posted

I shall now add more to my extensive list. After explaining some things better...

Like with the flashback thing, Link gets knocked out, and he's dreaming of the past. Something terrible that happened, and you have to control little Link :o Or his father, or something. And it's all black and white.

And with buying horses.

Some have different colors, names, and stats. Like, there are fast horses, good jumping horses, strong, uber horses, that run fer days. And then there's Epona. THE BEST HORSE EVER. But she's REEEALLY expensive. And it's impossible to buy her, so you have to do all kinds of favores for this guy, then pay money. Then do some more stuff, and then you have to race him, and you win, and then he gets angry, and you have to fight him, and then you have to run away. Like in OoT... I loved stealing Epona :joy:

now to the list.

Make Link have stamina, or something. Where he gets worn out after too much running/fighting, his attacks get weaker, he doesn't throws things as far, and he's slow. And it keeps getting worse until you can rest.

Comedy.

All these crazy insane wepaon combinations.

Even more crazy insane sword moves. Where you have to do certain patterns with the Wii remote to pull them off. :o

Slightly more realistic. Like with the stamina thing, make it to where if you go to far west in Hyrule, you run into the border, where there are guards, or something. Not impenitrable pixeled walls. And the same to the north and the east, south too.

MAKE LINK ACCUSED OF BEING A CRIMINAL LIKE IN ALTTP. That was the best thing ever. XD Link kidnapped the princess! OHNOEZ.

Multiple storylines... If you do one thing, it changes the outcome of the game. And if you do the wrong things, then in the ending Link loses, or something.

MASKS DX

Insanely complicated puzzles and tasks outside of temples. Where you have to run errands for old ladies, and stuff. DELIVER LETTERS. All taht fits into the storyline somehow, like, in the hwole first half of the game Link has a job. And something happens that changes everything, at that's what sets him on his journey :o

Link, the detective. Crazy stuff like that would be cool. Where you have to figure out stuff like that in order to progress. Like you get trapped in Hyrule Castle and you have to research stuff and find the secret exit. Like looking through books, and maps. That'd be cool.

Being able to draw on your map, like in PH. But with the Wii remote. That would be cool...

CO-OP STORYLINE DX There's a person that always goes with you ,and helps you out and stuff, and the P2 has to control the person, and one Solo you have to switch between them. Like in WW, that was cool. And make them similar, that'd be neat :o ZOMG LINK AND HIS BROTHER.

And like the one person said up there... More about Dark Link. That would be cool too.

And this concludes this part of the list... When I figure out more, I'll post it.

Most of this is not really The Legend of Zelda. Some of it is, like the masks and complicated side-quests (funny how its both MM). But the rest makes it more like a typical RPG.